Chubby-Out of shape popular girls.

HolySmack

Guest keke255
1 hour ago, HolySmack said:

She was really cute before but now she looks like a piggy made for cuddling. But God damn those arms and belly just pure perfection! 

IMG_20211106_235011.jpg

Is this the same girl as the last picture?? 

More evidence is stacking up for my co-workers trying to plump up Kristen.

After the pizza party, CW1 took not one but two of the leftover pizzas to Kristen to take home. She didnt even give her time to protest. Just said "here is an extra peperoni and a supreme" then walked off. Several other girls took home partial pizzas but they gave Kristen two totally untouched pies.

CW1 has started baking cinnamon rolls in the afternoon once or twice a week. Anyone is free to have one but she only bakes them on days Kristen is working at this location. There are several uncooked tubes of the rolls in the fridge but they only get cooked when Kristen is around.

The day after Halloween i brought all our extra candy, about 160 pieces giver or take, up to work in a big bowl. CW3 asked who brought the candy. I told her i did and she gave me an odd look and said thank you. Later that day CW3 took about half the candy to Kristen's location. Only a handful of pieces remain now.

I still can verify there is a conspiracy to make her gain weight but i can tell by looking at her that she has gained. She always wore tunic style tops that drape over her stomacg due to her large bust. However, whenshe first started the tops would sometimes be paired with a vest that showed she had a soft but flat stomach. Last week i got a look at her in a regular, if quite baggy tshirt. The shirt was oversized but it was obvious that her belly is just as large as her bust and she is geting wider. Thicker neck, more prominent double chin, with love handles spilling over her too tight jeans

11 hours ago, Luissuarez said:

Girl I go to college with, steadily growing since freshman year. Used to be a runner too. How much y’all think she gained?

Wow...she's a stunner! I would guess at least 30-35lbs gained. Does she mention it and how many years has she been at college? 

Guest formerrunner

This is a girl I went to high school with (not very close). She was a dancer all through high school, but then came college where she traded workouts for food and beer. Unfortunately, she got back into shape and lost all the weight. She claims she hit 163 lbs in the final photo (each photo taking place over the course of a year or so).

2013k.thumb.jpg.903371d0e3b69d0ff453a47a03e70705.jpg

2014k.thumb.jpg.c0c99c2970bb9a55b64dd77a09349f02.jpg

2015k.thumb.jpg.8ca37537e3c32c3b671fbe1cf9d848a9.jpg

2016k.thumb.jpg.0d75c226be87ff320989e95e73895ab1.jpg

Guest ChonkyVibes
17 hours ago, HolySmack said:

Here's a pretty damn impressive gain I found on reddit 

RDT_20211209_1633067063529506504421307.jpg

Great find! Whats her reddit username if you don't mind me asking