• Curvage Model
On 2/27/2022 at 2:39 AM, high said:

You're attractive, but I don't see "really fat" in these pics. Maybe more showing your gain. Congratulations on putting on some curves and weight. 

This is my version of “really fat” because I’m usually underweight lol I’m 5’8 and my usual weight is 103 so being 140 is “really fat” now ;) 

Guest Agent007new

You should definitely post more. You're already getting so round and soft. Keep it up! Its looking amazing 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Agent007new said:

You should definitely post more. You're already getting so round and soft. Keep it up! Its looking amazing 

don’t worry my loves once I have enough money again to start filming with food I will 💓 for now I’ll post update pics on my growing soft belly 

Edited by Kawaii Amber
Wrong quote added before

Guest Agent007new

Start posting non stuffing videos too. Im not sure how curvages payment works but that should help with funds right?

Guest romeos92
10 minutes ago, Kawaii Amber said:

I wanna get to 250 just to start with then I’ll see from there :) 

that a good start, i can imagine how thick your body will be at 330-350lbs your gonna be so damn hot!

• 9 months later...
17 hours ago, Kawaii Amber said:

Hello!!! All of my clips are $2! I’m preparation of making new ones 💕 stay tuned and comment how big you’d like me to get 

Lit 🔥 Well it will always be your choice on how far you want your belly to be rounder ;) But I can’t wait the day that it will really embrace your tights while you are sitting 😳😛

Guest maschio21
Hello [emoji1309] today I ate so much I thought I was going to explode. It got to the point I couldn’t even sit up. I love getting stuffed like that it’s such a refreshing feeling [emoji4]

image.thumb.jpg.f580ae1ec05d7633706a44e75f1a6c46.jpg
image.thumb.jpg.ac3eab1e69bfdadb594cfc64d38f8f87.jpg
BEAUTIFUL Belly [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]