My intentional weight gain ;) **pics for curvage users only!**

Guest themajesstic

Guest Professor Aronnax

If I saw you looking like that before work, I'd want you to call in sick.  ;)  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest themajesstic

awesome! Where do you work? Wanna be there..

Ha, on the weekends at a cafe in northern Montgomery county in PA. It's my family's restaurant :)

Guest themajesstic

Your teasing us with the hint of a gain....again....but its really allright...we like the teasing.

I've decided I'm going to regularly workout (like how I have been, 4 times a week) and still eat whatever I want. Only live once and I like my body! So if I gain a little, I gain a little, just won't let it get out of control.

If I saw you looking like that before work, I'd want you to call in sick.  ;)  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

;) thanks!

LAWDY. Dat belly shape is perfect. All-around cute girl, don't know why I missed this thread.

Glad you're tuning in now!

Hey!

First of all good luck on going to become healthier as that´s what counts now! Im sure you will find a way to slim down the way you need while still having fun stuffing yoruself from time to time! Just find the line you should not cross, okay? :-)

In my opinion you will always be welcome over here even if you might be 120 someday!

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

Guest themajesstic

In my opinion you will always be welcome over here even if you might be 120 someday!

Ha! I don't even remember ever being 120lbs :) I'd imagine that was like when I was 10? Maybe 11? It'll never happen.

The pictures you publish on tumblr are pretty hot. I don't mind coming here to check your cute face and there to appreciate your naked body! ;D If I may ask for something, could we get some more looks at your naked backside there? I remember there's been some great ass shots from you in the past!

Guest themajesstic

Thanks everyone :) love your reactions, makes me feel great! Glad to report my belly still hasn't gone down from Fridays binge, my work shirt was just as tight today!

Guest themajesstic

The pictures you publish on tumblr are pretty hot. I don't mind coming here to check your cute face and there to appreciate your naked body! ;D If I may ask for something, could we get some more looks at your naked backside there? I remember there's been some great ass shots from you in the past!

I'll see what I can do ;)

Guest themajesstic

Thanks everyone, you're all wonderful and make me feel great about myself! As requested, here is my fat ass ;)

...and then some! Loving my body right now, especially when grabbing my tummy.

post-16315-14513419612747_thumb.jpg

post-16315-14513419612873_thumb.jpg

post-16315-14513419613177_thumb.jpg

post-16315-1451341961332_thumb.jpg

Guest themajesstic

omg you're a dream. so gorgeous!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Show stopper!! What a babe you are...with figure and face of a Greek Goddess. Lovely.

Goddess and a dream? I'm flattered gentlemen. ☺️