18 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I've gotten so WIDE! 105-115-125 lbs

inCollage_20200726_154218206.jpg

OK, I want to:

1. Feed girl one.
  2. Take girl two to the prom.
  3. Marry girl three.

No wait, I want to:

1. Date girl one, pamper her with treats, breakfast in bed, and fattening dinners until she looks like girl two.
  2. Marry her when she looks like girl two, and will look great walking down the aisle in a size 2 or 4 wedding dress.
  3. Bring her home from a long honeymoon cruise looking like girl three, and make her try to squeeze into that wedding dress to see if it still fits.

No, no, no, wait, I want to:

1. Date girl one like before.
  2. Propose when she looks like girl two and get her fitted for her wedding dress.
  3. Keep feeding her until she looks like girl three on our wedding day, and she has to be sewn into her wedding dress. The seams split during wedding dinner and everyone can see when I feed her the wedding cake.

No wait, ok I could go on, but who am I kidding. I would easily take one, two, or three.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, BilledMeUp said:

OK, I want to:

1. Feed girl one.
  3. Marry girl three.

No wait, I want to:

1. Date girl one, pamper her with treats, breakfast in bed, and fattening dinners until she looks like girl two.
  2. Marry her when she looks like girl two, and will look great walking down the aisle in a size 2 or 4 wedding dress.
  3. Bring her home from a long honeymoon cruise looking like girl three, and make her try to squeeze into that wedding dress to see if it still fits.

2. Propose when she looks like girl two and get her fitted for her wedding dress.
  3. Keep feeding her until she looks like girl three on our wedding day, and she has to be sewn into her wedding dress. The seams split during wedding dinner and everyone can see when I feed her the wedding cake.

No wait, ok I could go on, but who am I kidding. I would easily take one, two, or three.

I love this!!! Very creative!!! They all sound great!!!

12 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

OK, I want to:

1. Feed girl one.
  3. Marry girl three.

No wait, I want to:

GIRL 3!!!   'nuff said. 

4 hours ago, darthstuffer said:

Maybe it's just me, but I can't see that last pic.

On the other hand, love that pic of you grabbing your fat belly, the extra pudge looks absolutely magnificent on you.

1 hour ago, BilledMeUp said:

I am thinking it was censored which makes me really want to see it.

Screenshot_2020-07-29-14-04-39.png

I also couldn't see the pic here, but I believe it is the same as from her status last night. 

• Curvage Model

Thank you @Tastic1 for posting it!!! Was it taken off of the thread? I was all pissed it didn’t get that many likes at first, because even though it’s showing less than some of my bikinis, the fact that I’m not wearing anything, I thought would get everyone excited, but if it disappeared maybe that’s why?

6 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you @Tastic1 for posting it!!! Was it taken off of the thread? I was all pissed it didn’t get that many likes at first, because even though it’s showing less than some of my bikinis, the fact that I’m not wearing anything, I thought would get everyone excited, but if it disappeared maybe that’s why?

I've noticed that some photos just wont load, maybe they get corrupted during the upload or something?

It might be why the picture didn't get many likes, it they couldn't see it then they were going to "like" it.

Regardless it is a fantastic photo that showcases your lovely curves. It is especially good because there is a photo of you in the background with which the comparison is most interesting. :) 

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

I've noticed that some photos just wont load, maybe they get corrupted during the upload or something?

It might be why the picture didn't get many likes, it they couldn't see it then they were going to "like" it.

Regardless it is a fantastic photo that showcases your lovely curves. It is especially good because there is a photo of you in the background with which the comparison is most interesting. :) 

Thank you, I originally hung it there because I liked the photo, and it was really nice of my photographer to surprise me with such a large print, but then when I realized that you could see it in that mirror, and that’s the spot where I record a lot of my videos, I thought “ oh , this is perfect, people will like this!” So thank you so much for noticing!

In that photo I was 118lbs with my first implants 240cc’s, now this morning I was 125.2 lbs and my newest implants are 650cc’s. A little over 7 lbs makes a big difference because I’m a little peanut! (5’1) And when I’m sitting down my belly just pours over it’s self and looks super plump and doughy!

Here is another photo from that same shoot

A311ED9A-A871-4AE3-A78B-DA7322BFB75C.png

4 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you, I originally hung it there because I liked the photo, and it was really nice of my photographer to surprise me with such a large print, but then when I realized that you could see it in that mirror, and that’s the spot where I record a lot of my videos, I thought “ oh , this is perfect, people will like this!” So thank you so much for noticing!

In that photo I was 118lbs with my first implants 240cc’s, now this morning I was 125.2 lbs and my newest implants are 650cc’s. A little over 7 lbs makes a big difference because I’m a little peanut! (5’1) And when I’m sitting down my belly just pours over it’s self and looks super plump and doughy!

Here is another photo from that same shoot

A311ED9A-A871-4AE3-A78B-DA7322BFB75C.png

That is a big change in your implant size. I haven't seen if you had this question, but do you plan on going up in size again?

That photo is fantastic, it is both erotic and artistic. Very nicely done.

542730107_ngngstars.thumb.png.cfcf6fb97a507a107cf88d690c583fcf.png

Just a quick edit so the dreaded nipples aren't visible lol. :)  Wouldn't want it to disappear.