What attract you the most about a fat woman?

Guest Sweet Jujube

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Bloodbornefan85 said:

Empathy, really, is at the heart of it. I am a man, but since my early teens I have been overweight. And I have lost weight, put it on, lost weight. And I struggled a lot to find confidence with it.

What that means for me is: fat and being fat has always been apart of me. For better or worse.

I guess, psychologically, it has given me a lot of comfort as well as torment. When I see someone being confident with it, it brightens up my day. Having spent an adult life having to look at my own fat body, I have sometimes found it attractive and exciting lol. I'd take pictures in the bathroom mirror or in my room at night lol. Still do!

So there definitely is a physical and sexual attraction, too, as well as a psychological part. 

Food / feedism is a part of my life, too. Over eating, and eating the things I wanted to eat, has become a deep pleasure of mine in adulthood.

I suppose in some small ways - I can relate to people who are ''fat'' or overweight more. 

Thank you for asking your question. It was a great one.

I really appreciate this. The confidence I gained from other fatties is unparalleled - it arguably changed my life! After realizing that I vowed to be that for someone else and now I flaunt my visible belly by wearing tight clothes, eat in public like a true glutton, shake my luscious ass at every opportunity, and never edit out my double chin

2 minutes ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

I really appreciate this. The confidence I gained from other fatties is unparalleled - it arguably changed my life! After realizing that I vowed to be that for someone else and now I flaunt my visible belly by wearing tight clothes, eat in public like a true glutton, shake my luscious ass at every opportunity, and never edit out my double chin

Feedee models and other Plus Size models and Body Positivity advocates who never edit out, cosmetically conceal or surgically remove their double chins are often the most confident of these groups.

17 hours ago, Stratosphere5.0 said:

I just like the 3 Big B in this order. Belly, Booty (thighs are included in this) and Boobs. The bigger and thicker the better! However at about 300-350 I max out and it depends on body shape once you get around 260 or so. 

Just curious how the specific number applies. Not a judgement, but rather a curiosity.

Guest Stratosphere5.0

I was honestly just guesstimating immobility. Idk when immobility starts, just once it’s to the point where I couldn’t take someone out in a date because they physically couldn’t I would probably be concerned for health and quality of life. Also loving the outdoors I would be sad I couldn’t share experiences with them. 

Guest Stratosphere5.0

I was honestly just guesstimating immobility. Idk when immobility starts, just once it’s to the point where I couldn’t take someone out in a date because they physically couldn’t I would probably be concerned for health and quality of life. Also loving the outdoors I would be sad I couldn’t share experiences with them. But it depends on you heights because 350 on a 5’1’’ is much different than someone who is 5’9’’

12 hours ago, PizzaGuide said:

This is going to change based on the individual woman, I think, always. Different figures, personalities, strengths, and that’s the best complicating factor you could look for in terms of identifying the things one finds sexy about fat women. 

First, there’s the visceral, primal, animalistic attraction one feels when you see a woman who doesn’t just have the curves you like, but has lots and lots of them. Especially if they aren’t subtle. Especially if they jiggle and sway wildly whenever she walks. And if she’s gained or is gaining, then, ughhhh, even better. When I was much younger and less in touch with this part of myself, I liked a woman with an hourglass figure and big boobs. That was great. But with time, dating, and sexual experience, it’s all about the alluring look and feel of a woman whose body blows right past that conventional ideal into something that adds so much more...softer arms (I *love* when these go from thin, to fat, to extra fat 😍), a belly (starter tummy’s great, in part because it represents the chance to add some sensual rolls), thick thighs (let’s take ‘em from shapely to soft and dimpled 😩), and a gorgeous big butt, obviously. I can’t forget a double chin, either. God, soft facial features are just 🙌

I love pear shapes, but top heavy, or apple shapes are amazing. 

Personality’s critical but it’s so different from each woman to the next, as it should be. While there are definitely some things I associate with a bigger partner that I really like, I want to be careful not to just delve into insulting stereotypes, plus, weight’s not this sole determinant of personality. That said, I love a woman who’s warm, laid back, and enjoys some of the same ridiculous humor that I do (It’s Always Sunny comes to mind). And if I can envision going through several rounds with you at a brewpub (including pints and shamelessly enjoying what others might dismiss as “guy” food), just as much as I can envision sharing time at a cafe or upscale restaurant, then that’s just so ideal. A good portion of this is something you might associate with fat women, but it’s also just what I enjoy in a partner, and dammit, I like to talk, eat, and laugh. 

So, that’s a start...more to come, @Bbw_Jujube

Great answer :)

4 minutes ago, Stratosphere5.0 said:

I was honestly just guesstimating immobility. Idk when immobility starts, just once it’s to the point where I couldn’t take someone out in a date because they physically couldn’t I would probably be concerned for health and quality of life. Also loving the outdoors I would be sad I couldn’t share experiences with them. 

Unless she's 4'11" tall, I doubt that any woman might start to approach immobility around 400-pounds.

Guest Sweet Jujube
11 hours ago, Bloodbornefan85 said:

Empathy, really, is at the heart of it. I am a man, but since my early teens I have been overweight. And I have lost weight, put it on, lost weight. And I struggled a lot to find confidence with it.

What that means for me is: fat and being fat has always been apart of me. For better or worse.

I guess, psychologically, it has given me a lot of comfort as well as torment. When I see someone being confident with it, it brightens up my day. Having spent an adult life having to look at my own fat body, I have sometimes found it attractive and exciting lol. I'd take pictures in the bathroom mirror or in my room at night lol. Still do!

So there definitely is a physical and sexual attraction, too, as well as a psychological part. 

Food / feedism is a part of my life, too. Over eating, and eating the things I wanted to eat, has become a deep pleasure of mine in adulthood.

I suppose in some small ways - I can relate to people who are ''fat'' or overweight more. 

Thank you for asking your question. It was a great one.

Surrounding myself with other confident ladies also gave me a happiness boost. 🥰
It's great that we can be who we are and flaunt our fat, wear small clothes and eat how much we want nowadays.

Guest thepinkbbw

I have a boyfriend but friend wise, some plus size women just understand me more and we can get deep about certain conversations that I feel more embarrassed talking about with my lighter friends! I also like my big girl friends to cuddle with, Big boobies are my fave lol!

Guest Sweet Jujube
31 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Feedee models and other Plus Size models and Body Positivity advocates who never edit out, cosmetically conceal or surgically remove their double chins are often the most confident of these groups.

Exactly. I don't get it how you can push body positivity if you keep editing out your chin and celulite or even photoshop yourself smaller 

4 minutes ago, thepinkbbw said:

I have a boyfriend but friend wise, some plus size women just understand me more and we can get deep about certain conversations that I feel more embarrassed talking about with my lighter friends! I also like my big girl friends to cuddle with, Big boobies are my fave lol!

Thinner women cannot help themselves but either size-shaming their heavier friends, cringing about their nascent body confidence or acting somewhat inappropriately about them. 

Especially when these heavier friends used to be the thinnest of the group and are perceived as tipping the higher social curve of attractivity. The lifelong competition for social fitness may even transpires within our closest familiars.

#truestories #personalobservations

Guest Sweet Jujube

27dx6gybp3141.thumb.jpg.69c40d69593b488cb3dd987b7665b125.jpg

Fiancee sent me this. I guess that sums us all up hahaha

Edit: He asked me to post his personal Idol that he says it's me 😂

20200413_171455.jpg

20200413_171500.jpg

Edited by Sweet Jujube
New pictures

5 minutes ago, Bbw_Jujube said:

Exactly. I don't get it how you can push body positivity if you keep editing out your chin and celulite or even photoshop yourself smaller 

I'm not pointing out any names, but some of those start out by the letters "Rihanna" , "Demi Lovato" and even "Leslie Sidora" recently.

• Curvage Model

Definitely a confidence thing too! I love being friends with other hot fat babes and just being really unapologetic. Seeing other fat babes love and worship their own bodies (and other bodies that look like theirs) makes me so happy. There’s so much joy in just being able to be happy with your body.

On a physical side I love hips and thighs! Ugh give me some thighs that can crush a watermelon and I’m happy! I also love a big booty. Any kind tbh. 

3 hours ago, Stratosphere5.0 said:

I guess this would be my chance to expand your options with a little knowledge. Hehe

I'm 445 and quite mobile. I travel internationally, hike a bit, enjoy a nice date...but I won't be running any marathons any time soon. Lol I also can't really enjoy going dancing, but that's because I broke my knee while hiking in India. Not because of my weight. My hips are 82", so I can't sit in some chairs, there's that. 

Guest BrewGuy
4 minutes ago, theviviennerose said:

I guess this would be my chance to expand your options with a little knowledge. Hehe

I'm 445 and quite mobile.

@theviviennerose I’d be willing to bet you’re not just quite mobile but can move pretty deftly. And, at a shapely 445, that’s got to be downright hypnotic. 

Yeah, I think I’ll add that to my above mentioned list...😩🤤 😏

Guest Stratosphere5.0
40 minutes ago, theviviennerose said:

I'm 445 and quite mobile. I travel internationally, hike a bit, enjoy a nice date...but I won't be running any marathons any time soon. Lol I also can't really enjoy going dancing, but that's because I broke my knee while hiking in India. Not because of my weight. My hips are 82", so I can't sit in some chairs, there's that. 

Well if that’s the case you definitely broadened my horizons! I’d love for a girl to be that big if they still can be mobile! I’m all for as big as you can get! It’s be amazing to see you jiggle as you walk i bet! Do you notice a particular area that’s biggest on you? Or is it even spread? I always imagine just one aspect on a big girl just getting massive. 

Just now, Stratosphere5.0 said:

Well if that’s the case you definitely broadened my horizons! I’d love for a girl to be that big if they still can be mobile! I’m all for as big as you can get! It’s be amazing to see you jiggle as you walk i bet! Do you notice a particular area that’s biggest on you? Or is it even spread? I always imagine just one aspect on a big girl just getting massive. 

I'm well distributed, but my bottom is asstronomical (sic) and gravity defying.

4 hours ago, Stratosphere5.0 said:

56 minutes ago, theviviennerose said:

An old acquaintance of mine used to be the captain of a female soccer team until graduating out of secondary school in 2013 or 2014, then up from that year period to 2019 she progressively begun to pack a severe amount of weight.

At her prime years as a school soccer player, she used to be rail thin yet lithely athletic-framed, but at her peak weight from last year ago, she was fourfold bigger than her past thinnest size: perhaps a ballpark 400+lbs heavyweight.

She was most certainly not as nimble and fit she used to be, but she was still capable to move (with considerable struggle, though) and chilling outside with her friends. Yet, the fact she stand about 5'9" tall (she albeit looked noticeably tinier at her peak weight) may had helped.

Guest Stratosphere5.0
41 minutes ago, theviviennerose said:

I'm well distributed, but my bottom is asstronomical (sic) and gravity defying.

I need proof!!! ;)

Guest Stratosphere5.0

Nope, no idea who she even is. I’ve been off and oncurvage for years but only recently really started getting involved and commenting. I used to only check here for Katie Cummings.