What attract you the most about a fat woman?

Guest Sweet Jujube

Guest Sweet Jujube

I got curious, I found so much diversity between tastes but I want to know abou you Curvage man.

What is it that you find most sexy, most attractive about a fat girl?

xyn2bb7nh7l31.jpg?width=514&auto=webp&s=

Guest BrewGuy

Whew...going to have to write a few thoughts on this (different answer depending on the day, my mood, the weather). Too many good things to name. Stand by...

My preferences about women varies from personality type or size to personality type or size-- and I've pretty much woo-ed and hooked up with women of various sizes.

But when it matters about heavier or fat women only, what I like about them in terms of personality are about the same than lighter-weight women: they have to be clever enough to follow up my lead (a cognitive IQ ranging at best from above-average / fairly-bright to genius tier: average women absolutely cannot stand me and my lenghty insights. It's undecipherable, plain alien-sounding from their perspective and what is alien in the dating game is either revulsing or plain annoying-- not that the same reacts are not uncommun amongst smarter women, but only show various degrees of moderation. Furthermore, I cannot stand average women neither) .

She should also display wits, cleverness, wisdom, ambitiousness, a great strenght of character, artistry or scholarly talents/skills, giftedness, creativity, recklessness, compassion, charisma, persuasiveness, combativity, willpower, high self-esteem, headstrongness, playfulness, seductiveness, honesty, fairness, sense of justice.

Ideally, qualities and traits such like a great empathy, respect of others, self-respect, a sense of dignity and fair confidence, then an insightful ability to cut through nonsense and pettiness while being down-to-earth are most best are appreciated as well.

But when it comes to their physicality, I don't really hold any specific criteria in mind.

Guest Stratosphere5.0

I just like the 3 Big B in this order. Belly, Booty (thighs are included in this) and Boobs. The bigger and thicker the better! However at about 300-350 I max out and it depends on body shape once you get around 260 or so. 

Guest Sweet Jujube
16 minutes ago, Stratosphere5.0 said:

I just like the 3 Big B in this order. Belly, Booty (thighs are included in this) and Boobs. The bigger and thicker the better! However at about 300-350 I max out and it depends on body shape once you get around 260 or so. 

@Stratosphere5.0 3 Big B Hahaha. I loved it. 😄
I'll steal that if you don't mind.

Edited by Sweet Jujube

Guest Sweet Jujube
1 hour ago, John Smith said:

My preferences about women varies from personality type or size to personality type or size-- and I've pretty much woo-ed and hooked up with women of various sizes.

But when it matters about heavier or fat women only, what I like about them in terms of personality are about the same than lighter-weight women: they have to be clever enough to follow up my lead (a cognitive IQ ranging at best from above-average / fairly-bright to genius tier: average women absolutely cannot stand me and my lenghty insights. It's undecipherable, plain alien-sounding from their perspective and what is alien in the dating game is either revulsing or plain annoying-- not that the same reacts are not uncommun amongst smarter women, but only show various degrees of moderation. Furthermore, I cannot stand average women neither) .

She should also display wits, cleverness, wisdom, ambitiousness, a great strenght of character, artistry or scholarly talents/skills, giftedness, creativity, recklessness, compassion, charisma, persuasiveness, combativity, willpower, high self-esteem, headstrongness, playfulness, seductiveness, honesty, fairness, sense of justice.

Ideally, qualities and traits such like a great empathy, respect of others, self-respect, a sense of dignity and fair confidence, then an insightful ability to cut through nonsense and pettiness while being down-to-earth are most best are appreciated as well.

But when it comes to their physicality, I don't really hold any specific criteria in mind.

@John Smith Wow. You're more of a mind and soul man I see. 😮
I thank you for sharing your point of view

Edited by Sweet Jujube

Guest Sweet Jujube
1 hour ago, PizzaGuide said:

Whew...going to have to write a few thoughts on this (different answer depending on the day, my mood, the weather). Too many good things to name. Stand by...

I'll be waiting to read it 😁

Guest Sweet Jujube
2 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I like the thicc girls because the sexy parts are more bigger mueheheheh 🍑😏

@>_< 0_0 That's a pretty good answer haha

Edited by Sweet Jujube

Guest BrewGuy
9 hours ago, Bbw_Jujube said:

most sexy, most attractive about a fat girl?

This is going to change based on the individual woman, I think, always. Different figures, personalities, strengths, and that’s the best complicating factor you could look for in terms of identifying the things one finds sexy about fat women. 

First, there’s the visceral, primal, animalistic attraction one feels when you see a woman who doesn’t just have the curves you like, but has lots and lots of them. Especially if they aren’t subtle. Especially if they jiggle and sway wildly whenever she walks. And if she’s gained or is gaining, then, ughhhh, even better. When I was much younger and less in touch with this part of myself, I liked a woman with an hourglass figure and big boobs. That was great. But with time, dating, and sexual experience, it’s all about the alluring look and feel of a woman whose body blows right past that conventional ideal into something that adds so much more...softer arms (I *love* when these go from thin, to fat, to extra fat 😍), a belly (starter tummy’s great, in part because it represents the chance to add some sensual rolls), thick thighs (let’s take ‘em from shapely to soft and dimpled 😩), and a gorgeous big butt, obviously. I can’t forget a double chin, either. God, soft facial features are just 🙌

I love pear shapes, but top heavy, or apple shapes are amazing. 

Personality’s critical but it’s so different from each woman to the next, as it should be. While there are definitely some things I associate with a bigger partner that I really like, I want to be careful not to just delve into insulting stereotypes, plus, weight’s not this sole determinant of personality. That said, I love a woman who’s warm, laid back, and enjoys some of the same ridiculous humor that I do (It’s Always Sunny comes to mind). And if I can envision going through several rounds with you at a brewpub (including pints and shamelessly enjoying what others might dismiss as “guy” food), just as much as I can envision sharing time at a cafe or upscale restaurant, then that’s just so ideal. A good portion of this is something you might associate with fat women, but it’s also just what I enjoy in a partner, and dammit, I like to talk, eat, and laugh. 

So, that’s a start...more to come, @Bbw_Jujube

As previously said, the obvious for me. Tits and ass grow. They're there for a reason and I love them big. Only way that happens naturally is to eat and gain some weight lol 

Something about the mindset of women who don't pay attention nor care to watch their weight and eat whatever gaining weight without caring what society thinks they should look like I find quite arousing.

Love to see a girl starting out skinny and watch their progression with weight gain.

Lastly, not going to lie and just being honest. The squishy feeling of fat on a lady is like no other and fun to play with.

Empathy, really, is at the heart of it. I am a man, but since my early teens I have been overweight. And I have lost weight, put it on, lost weight. And I struggled a lot to find confidence with it.

What that means for me is: fat and being fat has always been apart of me. For better or worse.

I guess, psychologically, it has given me a lot of comfort as well as torment. When I see someone being confident with it, it brightens up my day. Having spent an adult life having to look at my own fat body, I have sometimes found it attractive and exciting lol. I'd take pictures in the bathroom mirror or in my room at night lol. Still do!

So there definitely is a physical and sexual attraction, too, as well as a psychological part. 

Food / feedism is a part of my life, too. Over eating, and eating the things I wanted to eat, has become a deep pleasure of mine in adulthood.

I suppose in some small ways - I can relate to people who are ''fat'' or overweight more. 

Thank you for asking your question. It was a great one.

Ifind the mosterotic partofa womanisthe boobles! Leela Zapp Brannigan cartoon nose text forehead fictional character mouth human behavior fiction chin cheek

This is a bit of a laundry list (sorry about that):

In all seriousness, and its hard to explain, I feel a sort of deep comfort when playing with or watching a fat belly. The way it jiggles in response to the slightest movement, it is erotic poetry in motion. Large boobs also play an equal role in my attraction, more than a handful is not a waste. Red hair that reaches to at least the middle of the lady's back is amazing. I love the Irish red hair and blue eyes. Small ankles and a soft but well defined face are also great. 

Personality has to have be the most important feature for long lasting attraction and love. You must have a understanding of their wants, needs and dreams. If you are simply in lust, then you will quickly get over your crush and move on regardless of the physical attraction.

Blah. Blah. Fat girls jiggle and I like that.

Guest Sweet Jujube
12 hours ago, high said:

Supersized thighs and booty with lots of cellulite, a rocking belly and an appetite that doesn't quit! 

@high that's an ideal woman right there 💜

Guest Sweet Jujube
9 hours ago, PizzaGuide said:

This is going to change based on the individual woman, I think, always. Different figures, personalities, strengths, and that’s the best complicating factor you could look for in terms of identifying the things one finds sexy about fat women. 

First, there’s the visceral, primal, animalistic attraction one feels when you see a woman who doesn’t just have the curves you like, but has lots and lots of them. Especially if they aren’t subtle. Especially if they jiggle and sway wildly whenever she walks. And if she’s gained or is gaining, then, ughhhh, even better. When I was much younger and less in touch with this part of myself, I liked a woman with an hourglass figure and big boobs. That was great. But with time, dating, and sexual experience, it’s all about the alluring look and feel of a woman whose body blows right past that conventional ideal into something that adds so much more...softer arms (I *love* when these go from thin, to fat, to extra fat 😍), a belly (starter tummy’s great, in part because it represents the chance to add some sensual rolls), thick thighs (let’s take ‘em from shapely to soft and dimpled 😩), and a gorgeous big butt, obviously. I can’t forget a double chin, either. God, soft facial features are just 🙌

I love pear shapes, but top heavy, or apple shapes are amazing. 

Personality’s critical but it’s so different from each woman to the next, as it should be. While there are definitely some things I associate with a bigger partner that I really like, I want to be careful not to just delve into insulting stereotypes, plus, weight’s not this sole determinant of personality. That said, I love a woman who’s warm, laid back, and enjoys some of the same ridiculous humor that I do (It’s Always Sunny comes to mind). And if I can envision going through several rounds with you at a brewpub (including pints and shamelessly enjoying what others might dismiss as “guy” food), just as much as I can envision sharing time at a cafe or upscale restaurant, then that’s just so ideal. A good portion of this is something you might associate with fat women, but it’s also just what I enjoy in a partner, and dammit, I like to talk, eat, and laugh. 

So, that’s a start...more to come, @Bbw_Jujube

@PizzaGuide Such a detailed answer! Loved it 💜

I find amazing how there's a liking for every shape.

Guest Sweet Jujube
10 hours ago, HBN 1017 said:

As previously said, the obvious for me. Tits and ass grow. They're there for a reason and I love them big. Only way that happens naturally is to eat and gain some weight lol 

Something about the mindset of women who don't pay attention nor care to watch their weight and eat whatever gaining weight without caring what society thinks they should look like I find quite arousing.

Love to see a girl starting out skinny and watch their progression with weight gain.

Lastly, not going to lie and just being honest. The squishy feeling of fat on a lady is like no other and fun to play with.

@HBN 1017 So growth is the main factor for you?

Guest Sweet Jujube
7 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Ifind the mosterotic partofa womanisthe boobles! Leela Zapp Brannigan cartoon nose text forehead fictional character mouth human behavior fiction chin cheek

This is a bit of a laundry list (sorry about that):

In all seriousness, and its hard to explain, I feel a sort of deep comfort when playing with or watching a fat belly. The way it jiggles in response to the slightest movement, it is erotic poetry in motion. Large boobs also play an equal role in my attraction, more than a handful is not a waste. Red hair that reaches to at least the middle of the lady's back is amazing. I love the Irish red hair and blue eyes. Small ankles and a soft but well defined face are also great. 

Personality has to have be the most important feature for long lasting attraction and love. You must have a understanding of their wants, needs and dreams. If you are simply in lust, then you will quickly get over your crush and move on regardless of the physical attraction.

Blah. Blah. Fat girls jiggle and I like that.

Jiggling is a wonderful feeling. 🥰
Feels things come close to it 

54 minutes ago, Bbw_Jujube said:

@HBN 1017 So growth is the main factor for you?

I would say that is the biggest reason. Also, the mindset of a lady who doesn't mind if she gains some weight and doesn't feel conformed to the pressures of society. Seeing her comfortable in her own skin. The care free attitude is pleasant and feel like I am more comfortable around ladies like that who seem more down to earth to me.  It's really hard to clearly explain but bigger girls are more attractive to me.