• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Its currenty pending :)

I hope you all decide to give this a watch, im super happy to be back and active here. I don't get super personal on here always but I feel the need to share this with you all. As you know I had a procedure done months back, basically to check what was wrong with my stomach, after said procedure I found out that I was living with  not only Crohns Disease undiagnosed but a bacteria called H-Pylori for who knows how long, after antibiotics, im due this month to see if the bacteria has cleared up. The bacteria can come from almost anything and anyone can get it. If lett untreated it can turn very serious. The two have nothing to do with each other but can make my whole stomach and digestive tract a living nightmare. I have had issues as long as I could remember so its a relief to finally have some answers. As of this moment im still gaining, while I don't appreciate comments like "why did you lose weight" it wasn't intentional, yes I have lost about 10 pounds, however its really upsetting that some people care more about my weight then my health. I had to eliminate a lot of foods and trial and error from my diet to help me figure out what my body was trying to tell me. So yes im still gaining, I've just had a minor set back. I need all the support I can get from all of you and I hope to substitute some of the foods I must stay away from in order to live a long life with other foods that can maybe help me pack on inches but in a safe way for my body. if anyone has any recommendations or has dealt with what im going through or something similar don't hesitate to reach out. 

Happy to be back here to continue to share my journey with you all ❤️

Glad you are figuring out some root causes for your issues. I know Crohn's can be so brutal. And H. pylori can cause stomach ulcers 😬 Obviously taking care of yourself is of utmost importance. Take your time healing yourself and it'll make gaining weight so much easier 🙂

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, throwaway56342 said:

Glad you are figuring out some root causes for your issues. I know Crohn's can be so brutal. And H. pylori can cause stomach ulcers 😬 Obviously taking care of yourself is of utmost importance. Take your time healing yourself and it'll make gaining weight so much easier 🙂

11 minutes ago, Isaiahw said:

Oh my goodness! Yes please take all the time to you need. Super grateful that you shared this part of your journey! 

Thank you for being so kind and understanding while I go through this process. However, I’m happy to have figured it out and now can go about gaining the correct way for my body 🥰