Billie Eilish

Guest tumlover

3 hours ago, Miiitchelll said:

She may have lost the weight but she is looking good in *cough* other areas 🍑

1B91FBEA-6EF7-4FC1-8BD0-9324C86C8B2C.jpeg

8E874054-E34E-4D07-88A2-4967B8858217.jpeg

FCEFDA62-BAF9-43B5-99D4-DD56A1988DB4.jpeg

756A8B6B-5994-4460-AF27-AAFF7C926E6D.jpeg

I think this is like the first time I’ve ever seen her is something tight. That ass is nice, who knew she had that under all those baggy clothes. 

On 1/14/2023 at 9:51 AM, Adolf Oliver Nipples said:

I think this is like the first time I’ve ever seen her is something tight. That ass is nice, who knew she had that under all those baggy clothes. 

If this is the first time you have ever seen her not in baggy clothes than you must not have watched tv. She’s been wearing figure hugging outfits since 2020. She had whole event around her being more comfortable and accepting of her body. Look through the past pages of this forum 

15 hours ago, Jackofcards said:

Throwback to 2020 when Billie first showed her figure at a concert  to address body shamers 

2D987C9F-103F-4BE8-A007-32B6046CCAC6.jpeg

This is like wearing a green shirt on a green screen to address body shaming

"Here, shine light over me to show my boobies but please for the love of god dont shine light on anything else, im gonna wear black next to a black background to make sure NOTHING ELSE is visable, this is an epic win for women with body issues everywhere."

5 hours ago, Garford said:

"Here, shine light over me to show my boobies but please for the love of god dont shine light on anything else, im gonna wear black next to a black background to make sure NOTHING ELSE is visable, this is an epic win for women with body issues everywhere."

Yeah, but what a pair of boobs! And imagination for the rest...sometimes a tease is better than showing the whole package I reckon

5 hours ago, Garford said:

She was definitely hiding her stomach in this . The point of it was actually a test by Billie to see if they’d body shame her. She intentionally wore a figure showing outfit to see what the media would do . In the end by 2021 people were body shaming her calling her fat especially in that picture that went viral of her jogging. People were making fun of her after that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, I Claudius said:

Yeah, because she's lost a lot of weight.

But she was never fat to begin with just not skinny. Ironically people fat shamed her the most when she wore the baggy clothes. The last three years when she started to wear more revealing outfits people gave her a lot of compliments on her figure . 2021 was the only time she was actually really heavy . After that she slimmed down again , but now she’s the smallest she’s ever been. The haters got to her I guess 

On 5/26/2023 at 2:31 AM, Jackofcards said:

But she was never fat to begin with just not skinny. Ironically people fat shamed her the most when she wore the baggy clothes. The last three years when she started to wear more revealing outfits people gave her a lot of compliments on her figure . 2021 was the only time she was actually really heavy . After that she slimmed down again , but now she’s the smallest she’s ever been. The haters got to her I guess 

I think she has lost the last pounds of her "baby fat". 

• 3 weeks later...