HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys, just checking in to let you all know, I'll be uploading pics and videos again either on tuesday or thursday when I get my phone in the mail :) I'm sorry I've been MIA .. I broke my phone the other day when I was taking out the trash :( 

That is great news :) What sort of phone are you getting?

Guest Marshall7
13 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm doing great :) I worked out my legs yesterday, so I'm hoping I helped direct all that to my booty n thighs lol :P 

You are so sexy, especially that booty! Just keeps getting better somehow! 🥰

24 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys, just checking in to let you all know, I'll be uploading pics and videos again either on tuesday or thursday when I get my phone in the mail :) I'm sorry I've been MIA .. I broke my phone the other day when I was taking out the trash :( 

I feel your pain- I broke mine too and I hate trying to shop for another one :( It's so hard when I've had the same phone for almost two years and love it but they stopped making them here. Any idea what phone you are getting? I'm leaning towards Samsung of some sort or Oppo. 

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, CherryPie69 said:

I feel your pain- I broke mine too and I hate trying to shop for another one :( It's so hard when I've had the same phone for almost two years and love it but they stopped making them here. Any idea what phone you are getting? I'm leaning towards Samsung of some sort or Oppo. 

I'm getting the Samsung A20 for $200 .. I did have the Samsung A50 which was bigger & $150 more expensive but the camera SUCKED! 

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Samsung A20... I gave myself a $200 budget.. last time I spent $350 on a phone and the camera was worse than my previous cheaper phone :( 

Cool phone, I have not yet got a smart phone. I still have a Nokia brick phone lol. :) 

It is important to have a good camera. It is annoying how crappy some cameras are. :( 

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm getting the Samsung A20 for $200 .. I did have the Samsung A50 which was bigger & $150 more expensive but the camera SUCKED! 

I might check those out. There are some nice Oppo's and Realme is new to the market with some good cameras but I can't really justify the prices of them. Not when it's just for calls, text and emails but I love taking pics while travelling so a good camera is a must for me. 

On 4/14/2020 at 7:30 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm honestly never full for longer than 10 min, my appetite especially lately has been out of control  ..*fingers crossed I'm pregnant*

Sorry Marshall! Lol I didn't see that question, I'd love to go to Philadelphia 👍💕 where I was born n raised ..to visit family & old friends 

Definitely thought I caught a Philly accent in there with your vids, paesana 🙂

21 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm doing great :) I worked out my legs yesterday, so I'm hoping I helped direct all that to my booty n thighs lol :P 

Strength training can make you have a better appetite and a healthier body, I think core training is also important for you. How about show us some videos or pics of your work out next time?:DBesides you,many Curvage models ignore exercise. They don’t know that it can make their weight gain journey longer and more stable.

• Curvage Model
On 6/29/2020 at 7:59 PM, gutigengar said:

Strength training can make you have a better appetite and a healthier body, I think core training is also important for you. How about show us some videos or pics of your work out next time?:DBesides you,many Curvage models ignore exercise. They don’t know that it can make their weight gain journey longer and more stable.

wait, why would I wanna give my secrets away? :P 

On 6/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, bobnewhart said:

Definitely thought I caught a Philly accent in there with your vids, paesana 🙂

Did you really? haha that's so cool .. I've been in FL for about 15 years now, I thought my philly accent was gone.. that's pretty cool it's still there & you were able to pick it up :D 

I'm glad to hear you get your new phone soon beautiful plump princess 😘🥰😍. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your very sexy self throughout your weight gain journey 😘. And best believe I look forward to leaving you loving comments on your beauty and all those extra sexy pounds you are gaining 😘

7 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm back & just as stuffed as ever 😋💕

Had chinese for dinner & can't move, belly rubs anyone? 

20200703_225007.thumb.jpg.890bdb1ba32b2ca0918b2507a331dd55.jpg

20200703_225049.thumb.jpg.7f560a899c6efd0c488f2d1c7b41ae3d.jpg

20200703_224648.thumb.jpg.b995d08af0d2ec16bb90a56e31b1b0f7.jpg

Welcome back beautiful 😘 I welcome you back with open arms 🤗.. looks like you have been eating good your cute belly is looking so soft and flabby🥰🥰🥰

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)