HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

33 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

In a few days the belly may make an appearance in a stuffing video (when it's nice & hydrated etc back to health) if my twerking video gets enough love....FYI that video took my sick self 10 hours to upload (I have however *proudly* ALL ON MY OWN) found a way to make the upload process so much quicker it's ridiculous, considering I remember being told it was impossible by a few 😑....but of course I only figured that out on the 10th hour lol, figures 😆 

118811680.thumb.jpg.37458261c6e996dd37bbb7309e13b977.jpg

Screenshot_20220529-184223_Gallery.thumb.jpg.84e21a552ed80558d8d4d98ab7cc762b.jpg

In the voice of Darth Vader: "Your skills as a Jedi are almost complete". 😃👍

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

In a few days the belly may make an appearance in a stuffing video (when it's nice & hydrated etc back to health) if my twerking video gets enough love....FYI that video took my sick self 10 hours to upload (I have however *proudly* ALL ON MY OWN) found a way to make the upload process so much quicker it's ridiculous, considering I remember being told it was impossible by a few 😑....but of course I only figured that out on the 10th hour lol, figures 😆 

Screenshot_20220529-184223_Gallery.thumb.jpg.84e21a552ed80558d8d4d98ab7cc762b.jpg

Such a cute overly plump tummy💕

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Kitty, don't worry about your belly.

You'll soon be back on track and rounding out in no time.

11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm in love with any glimpse of a FUPA and yours is developing beautifuly. Stretch marks are a massive bonus. 🥰😘

• Curvage Model

please check put my latest video 🥰 

"This is my first video from Kitty and all I can say is wow! Watching her humongous butt jiggle and shake up close almost made me have a heat stroke from the hotness😍 Can't wait to watch your booty grow bigger and bigger till it can't all fit in the frame 😋 If you love twerking and big booties, watch this video asap!" - @sq600 🥰

THANKS FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL REVIEW, IT'S SO NICE TO ME YOU ALSO 🥰

Guest sq600
22 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

please check put my latest video 🥰 

"This is my first video from Kitty and all I can say is wow! Watching her humongous butt jiggle and shake up close almost made me have a heat stroke from the hotness😍 Can't wait to watch your booty grow bigger and bigger till it can't all fit in the frame 😋 If you love twerking and big booties, watch this video asap!" - @sq600 🥰

THANKS FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL REVIEW, IT'S SO NICE TO ME YOU ALSO 🥰

My pleasure! I can't get enough of your curves 😁

• Curvage Model

Some more photos for you guys before I go to bed, nite nite 🥰 Please check out my latest video, it'll mean a lot to me you guys, I could really use the support. I've got tons of medical bills, I've got rent tomorrow which is going to be late & regular bills coming up also. But what's worrying me is rent. My rent is $1212 & I've only made under $400 with my newest video ❤ once I get better I'll be making lots of stuffing videos and that weigh in video you're all waiting for. Anywho...enjoy! 

for those that love "the line" 😙💕

164725299.thumb.jpg.4d9ac5c0d99227abc1210d8dabcc7d4d.jpg

20220531_193113.thumb.jpg.b7c75ddf0ebc721bc08cd3eeb0c4f983.jpg

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

eating vids are always a good idea, i jsut love to see that belly get a bit bigger 

no doubt sweetie 😚💕, when you're sick though it's not easy that's all 🥰

2 hours ago, distance23 said:

Here's to things improving in the near future. I'm going to get that video tonight or tomorrow 

you're sucha sweetheart 🥲 thank you so much 💓 

8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm doing a little bit better, half way done my antibiotics. I've been on so many antibiotics lately I think It's effected my body's immune system.

Please make sure you take some probiotics, like eating some yoghurt or other fermented food. Antibiotics can hurt your natural gut biome and can cause serious illness. Especially if you are on very strong antibiotics for a tooth injection or abscess.

Sorry to give you some unsolicited advice on a medical issue and I hope you are feeling better soon.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Please make sure you take some probiotics, like eating some yoghurt or other fermented food. Antibiotics can hurt your natural gut biome and can cause serious illness. Especially if you are on very strong antibiotics for a tooth injection or abscess.

Sorry to give you some unsolicited advice on a medical issue and I hope you are feeling better soon.

This is actually REALLY awesome advice thank you so much! 🙏💕

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, sq600 said:

@HungrylilKittydo you take requests for videos? I had a few ideas I wanted to throw your way! Could you pm me please? 😊

Just message me ideas you have for videos sweetie, my ears are always open & so is my mind 😁

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)