HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

How's everyone's night going? So I'm sitting here thinking to myself damn the neighbor is really snoring loud cuz I can hear them but then it dawned on me that as I lay down on my bed looking at my phone it was just me and my fat neck &Β double chin restricting my airways *blush* πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

My night was okay. Just relaxed and watched youtube. Stuck at work today and i'm just tired of it all

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Goloso1121 said:

Soon you’ll be grunting and snorting 🐷

I already do! help me! LOL...they're atleast feminine sounding piggy sounds 🀣🀣

16 hours ago, Bobadybob said:

How about getting yourself a big Christmas pudding costume and seeing if you can fill it,Β so it is perfectly round without any padding…… I’m not sure if this is physically possible? But you could have fun trying!?Β 

What in the world is a Christmas pudding costume?? I'm too busy to google it lol..about to hop in the shower.Β 

16 hours ago, Fionn. said:

Come a long way from a fitness model πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

oh definitely lol but feminine and round is much better in my opinion its how woman were natutally shaped for years..it's a beautiful thing. People change..I can't believe I used to admire the ripped muscular physique...I've however always admired REALLY thick thighs.

12 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

My night was okay. Just relaxed and watched youtube. Stuck at work today and i'm just tired of it all

Awww hunnie, just relax ...take some me time and chill :) better days to come! πŸ₯° promise! *hugs*Β 

5 hours ago, TheNinjaDude said:

Β 

I'm gonna definitely have to look into this, is somebody could please message me a video idea that would be awesome and we can make this happen πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model

πŸŽ„πŸŽΒ Hello fellas! ..MY $5.99 SALE ENDS TOMORROW FOR GOODNESS SAKEΒ πŸŽ„πŸŽΒ (SEE WHAT I DID THERE) 😏πŸ€ͺΒ lol ..ONLY $5.99 ON A 20 MIN VID?! ON A BRAND NEW HD CAMERA, YES! I'VE GOT THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMASΒ πŸŽ„

SOO..YOU EVER WONDER WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO BE WITH KITTY AFTER SHE'S HAD A HUGE MEAL? SHE'S SATISFIED WITH HER BIG BELLY CAUSE OF YOUR FEEDING, IT'S HER TURN TO SHOW YOU WHAT SHE CAN DO WITH HERΒ NEW BIGGERΒ BODY, SHE'LLΒ DOMINATE & ALL YOU GOTTA DO ISΒ NOTHING! 😈 Watch how this Kitty gets frisky! mmmmeow!Β πŸ˜ΌπŸ’•

20211212_035321.thumb.jpg.74fa66b140cb772bb21ee2793b5c11d4.jpg

Β 

Β 

Guest Goloso1121
2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I already do! help me! LOL...they're atleast feminine sounding piggy sounds 🀣🀣

Β 

I’m afraid you’re well beyond help, you’re well on your way to becoming a totalΒ pig 🐷 

I’ve just had to Google why you would not understand what a β€˜Christmas pudding costume’ was! Turns out, it's an English tradition that never crossed the Atlantic. Would a β€˜plum or figgy pudding costume’ make more sense to you?…. The point being, they are big, round, spherical & festive! (A little spin on your violet roll play idea) I’m sure you would have a lot of fun trying to squeeze through doorways and bringing festive cheer to everyone !…… Hope you have a great time over the holidayΒ season. Best wishes!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Goloso1121 said:

I’m afraid you’re well beyond help, you’re well on your way to becoming a totalΒ pig 🐷 

meany! 🀣

1 hour ago, Bobadybob said:

I’ve just had to Google why you would not understand what a β€˜Christmas pudding costume’ was! Turns out, it's an English tradition that never crossed the Atlantic. Would a β€˜plum or figgy pudding costume’ make more sense to you?…. The point being, they are big, round, spherical & festive! (A little spin on your violet roll play idea) I’m sure you would have a lot of fun trying to squeeze through doorways and bringing festive cheer to everyone !…… Hope you have a great time over the holidayΒ season. Best wishes!

plum or figgy costume STILL sounds bizarre & zive never heard of it...is the costume common or are you just being silly by basically saying for the costume glue plumsor figs to a purple jumpsuit lol .please show me what youre thinking of ..but I'm sure Amazon might have a violet costume πŸ˜…

Hahaha This has become a complicated discussion!……. Have you never seen or heard of one of a Christmas pudding? (See below pic) Pretty much every British family will have one of these on Christmas day as a desert.

Pictures below: The β€˜pudding’ & the costume version - you can decide on the necessity of the roller skates!Β Β Forgive me, this was totally lost in translation! πŸ˜†

ACD2545A-5B8E-4CED-A8B2-483BDBCF1349.jpeg

391FAABF-522C-4A17-904F-2910A810034A.jpeg

Eggbert and I love the new upgrade!In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals                                                                                                                      Having more Kitty love is a good thing a very good thing indeed!❀️

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, regbill said:

Eggbert and I love the new upgrade!In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals                                                                                                                      Having more Kitty love is a good thing a very good thing indeed!❀️

OMG you guys are so precious haha... yes I'm a little simpleton but I've always been this way lol Eggbert is just so cute πŸ₯° and regbill you deserve an award for "Curvage's sweetest guy" cause you honestly are and I adore you so much.Β 

4 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

*hugs* thanks Kitty. Wish i could stay home and just relax for the rest of the month. So exhausted and drained from all the changes at work

*hugs* oh trust me I know how changes can affect people.Β 

1 hour ago, nardawg831 said:

She clearly ate her bf so she is obviously down. 🀩

guys come on.. I think you were just joking but lets keep it not gross in here .....we can talk dirty, I always enjoy that as long as it's classy & doesn't cross any rules πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•

49 minutes ago, distance23 said:

My goodness, what are you eating...you know what, take my food too as I'm trying to do better lol

LOL I gotta admit that was a goodie πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’•

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)