HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, bicepandbooblover said:

Welcome.💪

My sister loved your name btw lol 😆 & the sweet compliment you gave her about her arms 💕 she's been working out hard ..she wants to put more weight on though so I've told her she's gotta eat more ☺️

• Curvage Model
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Anonvp said:

English is not my native language, so I may have misunderstood. Does your sister want to get fat like you or just gain a little weight?

It's okay but I don't understand why someone who wants to gain weight HAS TO BE into Feederism? ..If you watch my video you'll see & hear what her desires are ❤️ She LOVES my curvy body and she had A LOT of fun making videos with me & learning about Feederism ☺️ both her & her fiance aren't into Feederism & even though she wants to gain weight she's into doing so in a healthy way. She doesn't want to be as curvy as I am but admires my body and how confident I am with it. She's more into fitness and had always admired my fit body when I was bodybuilding..she just needs to gain some weight to reach her goals ☺️ it would be awesome to get bigger together but she's got different plans & I respect those. I hope that answers all your questions. 💕 Her & I have always been "inner fatties" & in our latest video she certainly let her inner fatty out as well lol ..she ate so much it really shocked me.. she'd make an awesome feeder too..she wasn't letting me slack AT ALL 😂

Edited by HungrylilKitty

59 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Va bene, ma non capisco perché qualcuno che vuole ingrassare DEVE ESSERE interessato al Feederismo? ..Se guardi il mio video vedrai e sentirai quali sono i suoi desideri ❤️ ADORA il mio corpo sinuoso e si è divertita MOLTO a fare video con me e a conoscere il Feederismo ☺️ sia lei che il suo fidanzato non amano il Feederismo e anche se vuole aumentare di peso, lo fa in modo sano. Non vuole essere formosa come me, ma ammira il mio corpo e quanto ne sono sicura. Lei è più interessata al fitness e ha sempre ammirato il mio corpo in forma quando facevo bodybuilding... ha solo bisogno di aumentare di peso per raggiungere i suoi obiettivi ☺️ sarebbe fantastico diventare più grandi insieme, ma ha piani diversi e li rispetto. Spero che questo risponda a tutte le tue domande. 💕 Lei e io siamo sempre stati "ciccioni interiori" e nel nostro ultimo video ha sicuramente fatto uscire anche il suo grasso interiore lol ..ha mangiato così tanto che mi ha davvero scioccato.. sarebbe anche una fantastica mangiatoia..lo era non lasciarmi rallentare AFFATTO 😂

Maybe it's a translation problem. In my language we say "gain weight" to mean only "get fat". In my lenguage when you gain weight and become more muscular, it is said that you increase muscle mass

12 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

It's okay but I don't understand why someone who wants to gain weight HAS TO BE into Feederism? ..If you watch my video you'll see & hear what her desires are ❤️ She LOVES my curvy body and she had A LOT of fun making videos with me & learning about Feederism ☺️ both her & her fiance aren't into Feederism & even though she wants to gain weight she's into doing so in a healthy way. She doesn't want to be as curvy as I am but admires my body and how confident I am with it. She's more into fitness and had always admired my fit body when I was bodybuilding..she just needs to gain some weight to reach her goals ☺️ it would be awesome to get bigger together but she's got different plans & I respect those. I hope that answers all your questions. 💕 Her & I have always been "inner fatties" & in our latest video she certainly let her inner fatty out as well lol ..she ate so much it really shocked me.. she'd make an awesome feeder too..she wasn't letting me slack AT ALL 😂

Hey, who knows? The futures not here yet. I mean,you weren’t into this stuff years ago no?

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, PerpetualGrowth said:

WOW! I don’t know what’s hotter, your round belly or those juicy thighs? Looking good Kitty. 🤤

Thanks baby 😏💕

14 minutes ago, bellylover94 said:

Oh wow that's incredible, always love it when bellies cover shorts🥵

I keep looking at your belly but get distracted by your thighs.

I don't know why but I would happily let you sit on me and squish me with them 😈

Oh my goodness.. it's getting hot in here 🥵 lol 😏😈💕

Screenshot_20240310-233719.thumb.png.0b0b0b9a10663ced51e0a240a088680e.png😂😝

On 3/23/2024 at 9:16 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

My sister loved your name btw lol 😆 & the sweet compliment you gave her about her arms 💕 she's been working out hard ..she wants to put more weight on though so I've told her she's gotta eat more ☺️

I'd like to see her become a muscle mommy. 

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, Lolwh said:

I'd like to see her become a muscle mommy. 

She's got an IG I'll post where you guys can reach out that are interested in her & everything.. I didn't think any of you here on Curvage are into muscular chicks..but I suppose when girls are built with A LOT of muscle it looks curvy too ☺️