I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, regbill said:

I have a feeling that outfit is going to be a whole lot tighter everywhere not just the belly area.😉

YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT!!! I love love trying on my sexy outfits only to find out that they are suppppeeeerrr Tight! I can’t wait for the next Mini Me Monday 💓😝

• Curvage Model
51 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Did you unbutton those standing up or were you eating and had to release the belly out lol ?

I was eating and I had to undo the button ...  I was eating standing up 😂

so scared to sit down my ass looks great in them! 

• Curvage Model

HELLO ALL YOU SEXY KITTIES 😍🥰❤️ 

I finally have my sh** together!! I got tooo baked yesterday, ate lots of food 🤩, filmed a video!!! Had way too much THC celebrating 420. But IYKYK that the Curvy Cannabis Cat has lots of THC all day every day 🍂🍁🍂 

So I do apologize for not posting my MINI ME MONDAY ... so here is the MINI ME MONDAY OF THIS WEEK 🤩🤩🤩 

MINI ME MONDAY ... celebrates my GROWTH, I got so Fluffy ... check out my amazing juicy round curves 😝🍑

6CDBBAD4-9D87-4E12-8968-0EBD40461A55.png

• Curvage Model

Good morning I had a dream I ate the whole box of cereal 😅 I woke up very hungry so here I am starting one that box of cereal! Who else loves bananas in cereal? 😋 

honey bunches of oats is my favorite 😝

61DCBB71-7667-4022-8CEC-AD52DEE2988C.jpeg

CA2F3CBE-CDF3-4F91-B0EC-B606B6D3316C.jpeg 

also do you see my belly resting on the counter 🤪

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Sounds like a great dream. Do you have to out your belly on the counter to reach the cupboard? Or does it just get you closer to the snacks? :) lol

It was a great dream.. it turned into a sloppy mess ha 

I have to reach hard to get to the cupboard 😅  but my belly just hangs out now.  It gets me every time I get close to the counter tops bc it is soooo cold against my skin! That’s my regular HANG 😀😋