Damn, I let myself go[emoji200][emoji487]

Guest Jenny420

And what a gut it is. You can blame it on the holidays, but you don't get a gut like that by indulging a little extra for a couple months, you get it by letting your appetite get completely out of control. While everyone else will be trying to get their weight back under control for the new year, your gut will be spilling out further and further because you eat like it's the holidays all year long, don't you?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fa10herup

You just can't stop eating, can you? You won't stop. No, you shouldn't stop. Constant eating is an amazing feeling full of comfort and joy, and getting so much fatter is a wonderful sight to behold. You're going to love being so much huger! Commit to it and you won't regret it. Keep up the great work! ❤🍕🍗🌮🍔🍟🍰🍨

Wow...you have really become a greedy Fat piggie.  I am sure it would be tough to give you a kiss with that big fat gut getting in the way and bumping me back. That belly is like a big Fat inner tube of love...”Love for food”.....I can only imagine how much food and calories you are stuffing in your mouth everyday.  I am sure you feel out of control with your eating and you can never get full but you keep giving in and keep devouring anything and everything.  You have become so Fat and out of shape I am sure you breath heavy with anything you do.  I bet by the time you get done soaping you’re big Fat body in the shower you are completely winded and exhausted trying to get dressed afterwards.  You can’t cone close to trying your shoes so you always wear slip ins now....and forget about fastening g tight waist bands you just wear leggings all the time that are stretched to capacity u til you replace them with the next size up.  In all honesty your Fat uncontrolled eating and vulnerable behavior is what is so sexy about you now and it doesn’t hurt that it looks like you have gained 100 lbs. you are a sexy dream to me!

Well fed greedy piggygirl has been stuffing herself during the last couple of weeks so much, that she needs a feeder because she is not able anymore to stuff herself with fattening foods. The way from refigerator to sitting and dining room is to long for the overstuffed piggy so she needs me to cook serve her the dished she is loving best to make her curves grow again.

• 4 months later...