3 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

I am making a trip to target tomorrow 😍😍

Yay!! Everyone loves Target :)

Not going to lie sometimes I think about loosing all the weight I put on only to regain it!

This is both heartbreaking and erotic lol. 

How would you lose the weight? Become a gym rat?

That way when you gain again, you could compare your cut muscles to new and burgeoning fat.

"I am sure I still have abs, they are just buried under 6 inches of fat" :) 

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Yay!! Everyone loves Target :)

This is both heartbreaking and erotic lol. 

How would you lose the weight? Become a gym rat?

That way when you gain again, you could compare your cut muscles to new and burgeoning fat.

"I am sure I still have abs, they are just buried under 6 inches of fat" :) 

My love for target is unparalleled. Also on the list Home Depot, not as flashy but hey a girls gotta paint!

Honestly the thought of being a gym rat is physically nauseating. The only workout besides bedroom fun is kinda swimming, and it’s more a floating and drifting kinda fun.

Similar to you it’s both heartbreaking and erotic! I can only imagine I might gain a tad bit different perhaps. More booty meat I imagine. I can’t even imagine the work I’d have to do to get a six pack. Ha I don’t know if that would ever be my reality. 

51 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

My love for target is unparalleled. Also on the list Home Depot, not as flashy but hey a girls gotta paint!

Honestly the thought of being a gym rat is physically nauseating. The only workout besides bedroom fun is kinda swimming, and it’s more a floating and drifting kinda fun.

Similar to you it’s both heartbreaking and erotic! I can only imagine I might gain a tad bit different perhaps. More booty meat I imagine. I can’t even imagine the work I’d have to do to get a six pack. Ha I don’t know if that would ever be my reality. 

I love Bunnings. It is an Australian hardware store like Home Depot, spend way too much there lol.

Haha yeah, the work and diet to get perfectly cut muscles would be way too much for me too. I love swimming, and anything to do with the water really.

I am glad that we are on the same wavelength there, the thought of a woman going from a tight toned gym body to a soft fat one is very attractive. Some people do seem to gain differently the second time around, and we could all use a little more booty. :) 

To mine understanding six pack abs are more about body fat percentage than outright muscle mass.

• Curvage Model

I’ll admit my knowledge of anything health based is pretty bleak. I do love a cute gym set though! 

Sometimes I wish I had documented my gain a tad bit better but I guess we all have our own journeys and experiences. That’s part of the reason why I wouldn’t mind loosing the weight just to regain it.

I’ll admit my knowledge of anything health based is pretty bleak. I do love a cute gym set though! 

Sometimes I wish I had documented my gain a tad bit better but I guess we all have our own journeys and experiences. That’s part of the reason why I wouldn’t mind loosing the weight just to regain it.

Fair enough lol. I can imagine, gym sets are great for sitting round the house doing nothing :) 

It would be nice to see some before and during your gain, but you are right we all have our journeys. 

You would have to lose I'm guessing like 150lbs? That involves way too much dieting lol.

But it certainly is a fun thought, to watch you to plump up from a skinny little thing to a BBW who takes up 2 chairs. 😈 

3 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

Or just document the next 150lbs gained from here on 

Problem solved 

• Curvage Model

Felt cute and fat today so I took a couple pics! I forgot how adorable I look in stripes, and that more or less it was a print totally made for fatties. Also makeup free for the win! Give me lots of encouragement, I’ve been having a harder time focusing on gaining lately! 

33FC1914-308A-42C4-845B-1FEDA4FB47FC.jpeg

75CD5509-0227-4A81-88A9-C9B29E285171.jpeg

31BAA799-CE51-4634-B830-684F6F35D5E5.jpeg

99A50454-5B2D-4236-B66B-948668804D51.jpeg

4 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

Felt cute and fat today so I took a couple pics! I forgot how adorable I look in stripes, and that more or less it was a print totally made for fatties. Also makeup free for the win! Give me lots of encouragement, I’ve been having a harder time focusing on gaining lately! 

33FC1914-308A-42C4-845B-1FEDA4FB47FC.jpeg

75CD5509-0227-4A81-88A9-C9B29E285171.jpeg

31BAA799-CE51-4634-B830-684F6F35D5E5.jpeg

99A50454-5B2D-4236-B66B-948668804D51.jpeg

Representing the Chi well 💜💜❤ You look hot in that lil number lol

Guest Soja
3 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

What color bikini do I need next? I’m leaning towards white or red? 

6A9801D1-A875-4FDD-B974-8F4793A0154E.jpeg

There's something about red, it's always sexy