Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

4 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I am SO committed. I have HUGE goals for this body and will settle for not a pound less. I’m so fortunate that I have finally found the confidence to pursue my dreams towards just pure massiveness 

I really think the next 200lbs you put on will really expand parts of your body that haven’t seen it before. 

Like I have a feeling your ass is going to get huge, and start to get so flabby. 

I’d love to see a video series of you trying to work out and play your old sport after you meet certain goals. 300, 350, 500, etc. 

It’s insane how huge you’re going to get in just a short amount of time. 

Guest Loveajellybelly
13 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Is it bad I’ve already bought a 350+ scale for the day that Does finally happen 🙈🙈

The way you are going that’ll be by the end of the year haha

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Corky said:

I really think the next 200lbs you put on will really expand parts of your body that haven’t seen it before. 

Like I have a feeling your ass is going to get huge, and start to get so flabby. 

I’d love to see a video series of you trying to work out and play your old sport after you meet certain goals. 300, 350, 500, etc. 

It’s insane how huge you’re going to get in just a short amount of time. 

I really hope so! I can't wait to experience new parts of my body being huge. I reallllllly want a big fat ass in addition to my big fat gut. I feel like I'll be very very wide!

• Curvage Model

ROLEPLAY TIME ❤️ 

Ok babes I am realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fucking horny tonight and want to play. This gut is still so full from yesterday and then add today's treats to it....fuck I am so wet. I am such a hog. I am going to set the scene for you guys and then I want you to tell me exactly what you'd do to me 😍

We are living together and I have been putting on a ton of weight. I went from your skinny crossfit girlfriend to a 250lb hog in a very short amount of time. I'm not working right now. You leave for work and come home a few hours later. I'm on the couch, surrounded by pizza boxes, wrappers, chips, and jugs of heavy cream. You're so confused and so concerned, but you also kinda love it. You've loved watching me enjoy myself, become softer, and transform more and more each day into a blob. You walk over to me and kiss me on the cheek. You start to say, "Casey, I love you so much.... we have to talk about this...." 

TAKE IT WHEREVER YOU WANT. shame or worship I don't care. I want to hear your fantasies! ❤️ 

1 minute ago, BBW Casey said:

ROLEPLAY TIME ❤️ 

Ok babes I am realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fucking horny tonight and want to play. This gut is still so full from yesterday and then add today's treats to it....fuck I am so wet. I am such a hog. I am going to set the scene for you guys and then I want you to tell me exactly what you'd do to me 😍

We are living together and I have been putting on a ton of weight. I went from your skinny crossfit girlfriend to a 250lb hog in a very short amount of time. I'm not working right now. You leave for work and come home a few hours later. I'm on the couch, surrounded by pizza boxes, wrappers, chips, and jugs of heavy cream. You're so confused and so concerned, but you also kinda love it. You've loved watching me enjoy myself, become softer, and transform more and more each day into a blob. You walk over to me and kiss me on the cheek. You start to say, "Casey, I love you so much.... we have to talk about this...." 

TAKE IT WHEREVER YOU WANT. shame or worship I don't care. I want to hear your fantasies! ❤️ 

Oh baby girl I'd love to be over there with you right now I would play with you most definitely 🥰😉😘. Best believe we'd have lots of fun all night long girl I wouldn't got to keep my hands off of all that sexiness of yours 🥰🥰🥰

Guest Riverboatrob4

Casey, we have to talk about your gaining. You have turned into such a fat piggy lately. Your appetite is out of control, your belly is so big and  swollen and I must confess it has me really turned on. I start rubbing your massive swollen belly, you moan uncontrollably, eyes rolling in the back your head. You beg for more. My cock hard in my pants you tell me to take them off. Your pussy is wet just from me touching you. You jump on top of me, your gigantic gut pressing up against me. My back arches feeling the pressure of your weight on top of me. You whisper in my ear “ fill this piggy with cum”.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Maverick500 said:

Oh baby girl I'd love to be over there with you right now I would play with you most definitely 🥰😉😘. Best believe we'd have lots of fun all night long girl I wouldn't got to keep my hands off of all that sexiness of yours 🥰🥰🥰

Hehe sounds amazing!!

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, Riverboatrob4 said:

Casey, we have to talk about your gaining. You have turned into such a fat piggy lately. Your appetite is out of control, your belly is so big and  swollen and I must confess it has me really turned on. I start rubbing your massive swollen belly, you moan uncontrollably, eyes rolling in the back your head. You beg for more. My cock hard in my pants you tell me to take them off. Your pussy is wet just from me touching you. You jump on top of me, your gigantic gut pressing up against me. My back arches feeling the pressure of your weight on top of me. You whisper in my ear “ fill this piggy with cum”.

Hehehee holy FUCK that is hot. Idk if i'd be jumping tho, more like rolling this fat hog body over ontop of you. Lord knows I'd be so out of breath from that alone. I've gotten so fat since dating you, I knew you secretly loved it ;)

1 hour ago, BBW Casey said:

ROLEPLAY TIME ❤️ 

Casey I love you but we’ve got to talk about what you’ve done to yourself. Babe you can barely climb off the couch to get dressed any more and when you do it’s sweats and a tank top that doesn’t cover that beach ball of a belly. The best part is I can hide how turned on it makes me no babe. (As I push you back on the couch a shove a pizza slice in your mouth)

Girl if I was dating you and we live together and I come home and see tons of food wrappers around your big fat sexy self.. basically I would sit down and tell you that you're fat sexy obese body is absolutely turning me on and so is that hefty appetite of yours. And I would definitely I would not try to make you lose weight if anything I would say well you've already done let yourself go you're already fat and sexy as hell and there's no point in turning back now 😉 I'd start funnel feeding you weight gain shakes by the gallon 😉😘. I figured screw it if you're going to let yourself go and get fat and might as well do it right with tons of weight gain shake 🥰🥰🥰🤤🤤🤤🤤😉😉😘😘

ROLEPLAY TIME ❤️ 

Casey I love you so much...we have to talk about this...these past several months I have watched you snack and eat day in and day out. It’s seems that with each passing Day you have been pushing larger amounts of food into your mouth, resulting in what seems like unending weight gain. Your once slim figure has grown into a massively round  And plump Mountain of flab That can even fit into your clothes. As you continue to get fatter your laziness has become where you seem to only move when you Need more food. Having Witnessed and considered all Of this, I just need to finally say I have never been more aroused in my life! I’m pitching a tent now so hard it feels like the zipper in my pants is breaking. I want your huge fat belly plopped right on top of me while we plow each other passionately in bed and Cum so hard. And don’t worry I’ve picked Up some extra sweets in case you want to munch during or a snack break 😍🥰🤯🔥

ROLEPLAY TIME ❤️ 

Just look at what you've done to yourself. You were in such good shape such a short time ago, and now there's not a part of you that doesn't jiggle with fat as you waddle to the kitchen. And here you are gulping down heavy cream on top of a diet of pizzas and junk food... it's too late to turn back now, isn't it? I can't believe you've so completely let yourself go, just look down at what all those calories have done to you. Forget working out it's a struggle to haul yourself off the couch now, isn't it? Oh, don't even try, you must be stuffed. I don't see any dessert though, and with a meal like that, you must need some dessert, right? *pats your full, distended gut* I'll go grab a carton of ice cream, and you need to eat the whole carton for the mess you've made piggy 😈

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

Casey I love you so much...we have to talk about this...these past several months I have watched you snack and eat day in and day out. It’s seems that with each passing Day you have been pushing larger amounts of food into your mouth, resulting in what seems like unending weight gain. Your once slim figure has grown into a massively round  And plump Mountain of flab That can even fit into your clothes. As you continue to get fatter your laziness has become where you seem to only move when you Need more food. Having Witnessed and considered all Of this, I just need to finally say I have never been more aroused in my life! I’m pitching a tent now so hard it feels like the zipper in my pants is breaking. I want your huge fat belly plopped right on top of me while we plow each other passionately in bed and Cum so hard. And don’t worry I’ve picked Up some extra sweets in case you want to munch during or a snack break 😍🥰🤯🔥

Oh my god I am soaking wet reading this!! I wish it was my reality ;)

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Just look at what you've done to yourself. You were in such good shape such a short time ago, and now there's not a part of you that doesn't jiggle with fat as you waddle to the kitchen. And here you are gulping down heavy cream on top of a diet of pizzas and junk food... it's too late to turn back now, isn't it? I can't believe you've so completely let yourself go, just look down at what all those calories have done to you. Forget working out it's a struggle to haul yourself off the couch now, isn't it? Oh, don't even try, you must be stuffed. I don't see any dessert though, and with a meal like that, you must need some dessert, right? *pats your full, distended gut* I'll go grab a carton of ice cream, and you need to eat the whole carton for the mess you've made piggy 😈

Omg thank you for sharing this is SOOOOOO hot. Love your reference to my distended gut. It certainly is far too late to turn back now for this hog ;) 

• Curvage Model

When i stuff myself before bed, I usually have a hard time sleeping after because there's usually a sugar high. It never really bothers me, because I am home every day filming/gaining so I can wake up whenever. But tonight I was determined to get to bed early because I have to be up early tomorrow for an oil change. I promised myself that after a 20k day yesterday and so many more calories throughout the day today, I could handle ONE NIGHT without filling up before bed. 

WELL, your hog was her hog self and naturally failed. Here I am at 10:45, later than I wanted to be up, on the floor in my kitchen eating 2 boxes of eggos and ice cream. THIS is food addiction. This is what I fucking liiiiiive for. I love being a piggy who can't resist food ;) 

• Curvage Model

Who has seen my clip from today? I was so excited for this one but nervous because I talk SO much in it. I literally was about to cum towards the end which is why I had to stop filming lol. You guys have turned me into the most horny fucking piggy!

Who has watched it so far? I cannot believe how successful this clip has been so far, possibly my best ever (which i said about the last one too!!). Let me know what you guys think, i LIVE for your feedback ❤️ 

Family's Concerns & Intervention

9 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Who has seen my clip from today? I was so excited for this one but nervous because I talk SO much in it. I literally was about to cum towards the end which is why I had to stop filming lol. You guys have turned me into the most horny fucking piggy!

Who has watched it so far? I cannot believe how successful this clip has been so far, possibly my best ever (which i said about the last one too!!). Let me know what you guys think, i LIVE for your feedback ❤️ 

Family's Concerns & Intervention

Since I’ve already posted my review, I’ll just say yes I’ve watched it. It was an amazing video that I’ll watch again and again because you’re so hot in it @BBW Casey