Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Well soon that belly will be as big as a kitchen careful you might get it stuck in there!! Baby the rate your going right now!! I see atleast maybe another 200lbs possibly more if you want it!! You will be a monster waddling floorboards will be in fear when they see this 450lbs goddess walking towards them!! Couch will see the end of there life when you start lowering that fat ass on to it!! Love it baby get bigger

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

I love this pick so much. You have that look on your face like you know you should stop eating but at the same time knowing you can’t stop yourself. 

Hehe thank youuu ❤️ Honestly in that pic I was breathing too heavily to even form words, just drenched in sweat craving my next fix of food 

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Well you are so dedicated to your fattening work and give 100% I know these 2 clips will be amazing, Babe! So excited! That body is a gorgeous piece of artwork and seeing it in motion is always so hot and wonderful! 😍 Now let's keep this fattening going! 😈

Thank you for being such an amazing supporter of all i do ❤️ 1 more hour of work then 3 days of HOGGING ❤️ 

4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

"I gut" ? fat finger dictionary says "a gut" , ?? ;) or are you presenting yourself as: I gut, the biggest of them all 

Hahahahhahaha omg. When my gut is literally the only thing on my mind 😂🐷 fat brain!

4 hours ago, softsliver said:

Holy fuck😰 Casey your starting to look like Sumo Wrestler. Now can’t to see a squashing/wrestling vid. 

I feel like a freaking sumo wrestler! I am so into squashing, so that will be coming very soon!

3 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Well soon that belly will be as big as a kitchen careful you might get it stuck in there!! Baby the rate your going right now!! I see atleast maybe another 200lbs possibly more if you want it!! You will be a monster waddling floorboards will be in fear when they see this 450lbs goddess walking towards them!! Couch will see the end of there life when you start lowering that fat ass on to it!! Love it baby get bigger

Considering we are already almost 20lbs into my 2021 goal and it's only february, it's definitely safe to say I'll be rolling out of this year larger than life!

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Considering we are already almost 20lbs into my 2021 goal and it's only february, it's definitely safe to say I'll be rolling out of this year larger than life!

Nice and wow crazy!! We'll were here to help you get huge!! Continue begging lol and I'd love to see you dressed up as a sumo dream come true lol

• Curvage Model

Riding the fattest struggle bus ever in these scrubs today at work. I can't even explain it guys. My pants just won't stay up over my belly... if I pull them up, then my ass hangs out. If I leave them under my gut, then my whole gut hangs out. I feel like such a fucking porker waddling through the day, getting out of breath so easily, drenched in sweat from the moment I started this morning. Finally bit the bullet and ordered new scrubs... 8 days till they get here according to tracking so hoping these last!!

A64944FA-FD90-4B50-A813-AFCAEB62155E.jpeg.51ab3305858f9ff4e0778b068c7a1002.jpg

Guest Marshall7

Gosh youre just such a dream! Look at that gut and those eyes! Youre so cute on top of being so sexy! All I want is to stuff you and rub that gut sooooo much, Dear!!! 😍 3 days of gorging here we come!!!!

23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Riding the fattest struggle bus ever in these scrubs today at work. I can't even explain it guys. My pants just won't stay up over my belly... if I pull them up, then my ass hangs out. If I leave them under my gut, then my whole gut hangs out. I feel like such a fucking porker waddling through the day, getting out of breath so easily, drenched in sweat from the moment I started this morning. Finally bit the bullet and ordered new scrubs... 8 days till they get here according to tracking so hoping these last!!

Soon you will be immobile and can't work so no scrubs then. 

29 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

That is hot lol fuck it you don't clothes anymore lol just a king size bed sheet just toga it up

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Heheh you know I did!! MORE ALWAYS ❤️ Give me an eating challenge to do this weekend!

OK folks, what should we have our hog attempt?

A few thoughts for a weekend-long challenge...

• Hourly WG shakes
  • x number of donuts every hour
  • 20,000 calorie Saturday & Sunday

Ideas, folks!  Let's have 'em!

32 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

There's the hog, just hangin' out! 😍

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy CRAP! It's hard to believe you walk around being that Goddamn SEXY. I mean, even with that SEXPOTBELLY inside that stretched out hoodie. And to think scrubs are almost by design the least sexy clothing made. There has GOT to be tons of dudes at work that dream of you and "spank-bank" it every time they catch a glimpse of you. 
Even if only a third of all guys (but it's gotta be more, right? - I mean, there are cultures throughout history that straight up fatten chicks just for sex and breeding) are into ultra-voluptuous women, you KNOW you got a total lockdown on all their cocks. 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

😍🥵

Any update on coworker/employee reactions or comments?

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

It won’t be long before nothing fits you Casey.

Thats the price that you pay for gorging yourself 24/7 you fat pig.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Gosh youre just such a dream! Look at that gut and those eyes! Youre so cute on top of being so sexy! All I want is to stuff you and rub that gut sooooo much, Dear!!! 😍 3 days of gorging here we come!!!!

YES ❤️ going full blown pig this weekend... i refuse to leave my bed except for FOOD ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Roypalmer said:

Soon you will be immobile and can't work so no scrubs then. 

First of all - I love your username. Huge Arrow fan! Second, heckkkkkk yes. Just want to be home and immobile and growing 

3 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

That is hot lol fuck it you don't clothes anymore lol just a king size bed sheet just toga it up

Omg i dream of the day when a bedsheet is all that covers me!

2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

OK folks, what should we have our hog attempt?

A few thoughts for a weekend-long challenge...

• Hourly WG shakes
  • x number of donuts every hour
  • 20,000 calorie Saturday & Sunday

Ideas, folks!  Let's have 'em!

Omg omg omggggg. let's pick one! I am def either into the WG shakes or the donuts... or both? What do we think? I wanna do something good! Team Casey - ball is in your court here!! What should you hog commit to? Let's keep it epic but realistic .... I love these!

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Holy CRAP! It's hard to believe you walk around being that Goddamn SEXY. I mean, even with that SEXPOTBELLY inside that stretched out hoodie. And to think scrubs are almost by design the least sexy clothing made. There has GOT to be tons of dudes at work that dream of you and "spank-bank" it every time they catch a glimpse of you. 
Even if only a third of all guys (but it's gotta be more, right? - I mean, there are cultures throughout history that straight up fatten chicks just for sex and breeding) are into ultra-voluptuous women, you KNOW you got a total lockdown on all their cocks. 

It's so hard to believe that hoodie used to be BAGGY on me! You guys have grown me into the perfect pig!! But I want to be bigger ❤️ hehehe

2 hours ago, Soja said:

Any update on coworker/employee reactions or comments?

I will be posting a lengthier version of this later on... but what pushed me to order more scrubs today was actually a coworkers telling me "I think it might be time to size up girl" as i tucked my gut back in for the 100th time. I PROMISE ya'll i will tell this whole story in a bit!

2 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

It won’t be long before nothing fits you Casey.

Thats the price that you pay for gorging yourself 24/7 you fat pig.

Me? A pig? No way.... I'm so tiny! I CLEARLY still have abs. Right? These clothes still fit me right? hehehe

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Casey, OMG, you need to watch this😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLm9BV7LfcA

OMG THIS IS SO CUUUUUTE I LOVE IT! it's basically me when i do my happy fat wiggle hehe

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I will be posting a lengthier version of this later on... but what pushed me to order more scrubs today was actually a coworkers telling me "I think it might be time to size up girl" as i tucked my gut back in for the 100th time. I PROMISE ya'll i will tell this whole story in a bit!

It's always time to size up! Oh wait, you're just talking about the clothes, Yeah well, that too. 

You look very concerned. Maybe exercise is bad for your mental health. Poor girl, you need some heavy cream and french fries to calm your nerves. Its all about self care.

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg omg omggggg. let's pick one! I am def either into the WG shakes or the donuts... or both? What do we think? I wanna do something good! Team Casey - ball is in your court here!! What should you hog commit to? Let's keep it epic but realistic .... I love these!

Well, I think you'll have donuts this weekend regardless because - well - your name is Casey and Casey likes donuts.  I mean c'mon!

So I vote shakes.  What do you think baby?  Think you can down at least 1 shake every hour?  Oh - what should we do about sleeping hours?  Should we instead make it 48 shakes over the weekend?  Now that WOULD be epic!!!!!!!  😲