Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

2 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Hehe they see nothing but blubber suffocating their face ;)

Nothing like looking up and having that mountain of a belly obstruct the view. Can also imagine you struggling to sit up and get a glimpse of eye contact but lazily giving up and laying back down 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Riverman754 said:

Nothing like looking up and having that mountain of a belly obstruct the view. Can also imagine you struggling to sit up and get a glimpse of eye contact but lazily giving up and laying back down 

Haha it definitely takes a few seconds for me to find the strength to sit up with this big stuffed gut in the way

1 minute ago, BBW Casey said:

Haha it definitely takes a few seconds for me to find the strength to sit up with this big stuffed gut in the way

Wait until you're unable to find that strength. Even on your back would someone have to push your belly up because its obstructing access to your pussy?

• Curvage Model

Wait until you're unable to find that strength. Even on your back would someone have to push your belly up because its obstructing access to your pussy?

That is truly my life goal. I want to have a belly so big that it absolutely pins me down. 

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

That is truly my life goal. I want to have a belly so big that it absolutely pins me down. 

SO HOTTTT!!!!!!!!! 😍

Also, its not out of the realm of possibility that you get so big that your view would be completely obstructed and pinned down that someone could go down on you and you not even be able to tell who it was 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Riverman754 said:

Also, its not out of the realm of possibility that you get so big that your view would be completely obstructed and pinned down that someone could go down on you and you not even be able to tell who it was 

Pretty sure it’s morbid thoughts like that that drive my appetite to complete insanity. That A literally such a goal for me. It’s wild bc these thoughts used to terrify me and I thought there was something wrong with me. But I totally embrace it now. I will be an absolute BLOB.

Guest Marshall7
Just now, BBW Casey said:

I mean, if you insist ;)

*immediately pours 5k calories down my throat*

That's such a turn-on! You're so freaking hot! Keep talking like that haha btw LOVE your new clip so far, review on the way! 🥰

5 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Pretty sure it’s morbid thoughts like that that drive my appetite to complete insanity. That A literally such a goal for me. It’s wild bc these thoughts used to terrify me and I thought there was something wrong with me. But I totally embrace it now. I will be an absolute BLOB.

I'd say(hope) you're about a year away from this. Incredible how you have gone from terrified by such morbid thoughts to having them be uncontrollably erotic 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

That's such a turn-on! You're so freaking hot! Keep talking like that haha btw LOVE your new clip so far, review on the way! 🥰

Awwww thank you so much babe! I think it's safe to say I started to get a little TOO turned on towards the end of that clip.....

Just know I totally fucked myself after ;) lol

• Curvage Model

I'd say(hope) you're about a year away from this. Incredible how you have gone from terrified by such morbid thoughts to having them be uncontrollably erotic 

It's a lifestyle. I am tooo young to spend my life hating who I am. I am an absolute pig, in addition to a good person, and I want to be this way ❤️ i love my life and my growth so much. any day I wake up bigger I am so thankful for. ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7

Awwww thank you so much babe! I think it's safe to say I started to get a little TOO turned on towards the end of that clip.....

Just know I totally fucked myself after ;) lol

:( you shouldn't have to fuck yourself lol ;) 

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

:( you shouldn't have to fuck yourself lol ;) 

All I've been doing lately. I'd love to have someone to fuck me and all my fat rolls each day....multiple times a day....

Like all I want is to be growing fuck pig lol. Stuffing myself makes me so horny

Guest Marshall7

All I've been doing lately. I'd love to have someone to fuck me and all my fat rolls each day....multiple times a day....

Like all I want is to be growing fuck pig lol. Stuffing myself makes me so horny

my gosh you're so perfect! 😍

Guest grateful

Hey Casey: So grateful for your thread and your sharing.

Of all the people milling about in the size world, few have made the sex connection and have recognized it in themselves with great clarity and honesty.

Thanks for speaking it out-I am of that nature and it's so wonderful to see the gems you scatter around the site.  😍

It's great for my mental health!  Thanks for being you!  ❤️

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Haha this conversation currently has me soaking wet.....time for PIZZA ❤️ LOL

Keep stuffing, Love!!! 🥰

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, grateful said:

Hey Casey: So grateful for your thread and your sharing.

Of all the people milling about in the size world, few have made the sex connection and have recognized it in themselves with great clarity and honesty.

Thanks for speaking it out-I am of that nature and it's so wonderful to see the gems you scatter around the site.  😍

It's great for my mental health!  Thanks for being you!  ❤️

The sexual connection is sooooooo present for me. it's something that I've especially started to embrace in recent months. I am always an open book and happy to share! ❤️