Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

ooops I forgot the gifs 

THAT FUCKING ASS THO.... i think i may have to make a whole separate video dedicated to it soon bc holy fuck

animated 2.GIFanimated 3.GIFanimated 4.GIFanimated 5.GIFanimated.GIF

Yes Casey. SHOW OFF your Growth. You need Everyone to Stare at your Body. To closely study all your fat. Then report to you exactly what they see. How they feel as you present areas of your body for their intense scrutiny. You are comfortably assured they will be in awe of you. Just seeing Your Body AFFECTS people, affects their bodies. 

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Woke up to a bucket full of stress to deal with so I"ll be back on in a bit but in the meantime - tell me something sexy, something happy, or plz tell me how much you love my new video heheheh

You are so fucking sexy and amazing! LOVE the clip! Also, I ADORE your braids! Your hair styles are always so gorgeous...partly why you remind me so much of Padme!!! 🥰 Prayin for your stress, Love! I ADORE you! 

Guest Marshall7
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ooops I forgot the gifs 

THAT FUCKING ASS THO.... i think i may have to make a whole separate video dedicated to it soon bc holy fuck

Yessssss to the assssss clip!! Ugggh, Babe! Every body part on you is blowing TF up! Boob clip too....double chins clip.....thigh clip!!! Hehe ;)

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

The new video is amazing! Really shows how big you are now!! Of course sipping on diet coke while watching so I don't ruin my body 😉

Awww thank you so so much love! I am so happy you loved it ❤️ your review made me smile!

5 hours ago, Coucoucestmoi said:

I'm pretty sure that if you don't pay too much attention, you can suffocate someone with that belly now :o What a big round ball ! 

Hehe wanna test the theory?😉

5 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Yes Casey. SHOW OFF your Growth. You need Everyone to Stare at your Body. To closely study all your fat. Then report to you exactly what they see. How they feel as you present areas of your body for their intense scrutiny. You are comfortably assured they will be in awe of you. Just seeing Your Body AFFECTS people, affects their bodies. 

I love showing off for you guys, I'll try to come up with something sexy for ya just jiggling this whole big body!

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

You are so fucking sexy and amazing! LOVE the clip! Also, I ADORE your braids! Your hair styles are always so gorgeous...partly why you remind me so much of Padme!!! 🥰 Prayin for your stress, Love! I ADORE you! 

Thank you love ❤️ Honestly i wear my hair in braids most days for work but realized it had been a while since I wore them in a clip!

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Yessssss to the assssss clip!! Ugggh, Babe! Every body part on you is blowing TF up! Boob clip too....double chins clip.....thigh clip!!! Hehe ;)

I'll make it happen ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Really just not over this width 

drvisit.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

68E9F2E1-8731-42FF-8249-D689935E3AC4.jpeg.edf4c5b2d4d3d1f3422e72857d8ca682.jpg

You just keep getting FATTER!! I'm OBSESSED TOO! Uggh....and that double chin is always to die for!!! I just wanna give you ALL the chin kisses and loves! 🥰

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Safe to say I got fatter tonight

8000ADD8-7807-4CA8-B67C-1C637032C113.jpeg

The top of your belly and the sides are really getting thick AF! That little crease under your boobs seems newer....more and more fat just piling up! Everything on you is getting juicier! 🥵 All I want to do is help make it bigger and you lazier and hornier and more insatiable! Just pour so much shake and pure lard down that greedy throat! Let's meet your new goal in the coming months, Babe!  

Screenshot_20210122-211340_Chrome.jpg

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Casey's Upper Belly: "I Shall Rise"

It does kind of look like fluffy dough rising for nice baked bread! ;)

18 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Woke up to a bucket full of stress 

Dear Casey, Tho it may seem like you are being buried, You are being planted. We all expect you to thrive, blossom and flourish. Now: Give your yourself a long and affirming belly stroking. Think of the Willpower, Determination, Persistence, Strength and Love you poured into the creation of your breathtaking Belly. This is what you are capable of, Dear.
There is nothing on Earth that can stop you. You are an extremely admired Champion for Goodness and Compassion. People here love You without ever really knowing you in person. There's plenty of beautiful girls around, but We Love You. That's because we can recognize enough of Casey to know you actually deserve our love. We talk about your Greediness because it is so fucking sexy to use that term. But it is really your unstoppable drive for success and achievement. So whatever it is, just know that you have an Army that is rooting for for. Believes in you. *** belly kisses