Greedy piglet accidentally gains 35 lbs in 3.5 months (teasing welcomed)

57 minutes ago, april1st said:

@idluvr It was unintentional, so not if I can help it! But I'm not sure if I can help it...

How did you not notice 10 pounds ago when you were pouring out of every pair of pants that used to fit you perfectly? No one would mistake you now for a girl that has her waistline under control. You just couldn't stop eating, could you?

• april1st changed the title to Greedy piglet accidentally gains 35 lbs in 3.5 months (teasing welcomed)
1 hour ago, april1st said:

I bet for a while you thought of this as just a phase. Sure, you had put on some pounds, but pretty soon you'd get back to eating well and exercising and have your slim little body back. But when you come here bulging out of sweatpants that look like could have fit two of you not four months ago, it's time to face facts. You're not a hottie going through a phase—you're a girl who's so addicted to lazing around and stuffing her face that all that new belly flab may be just the beginning.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, april1st said:

I managed to control my eating a bit over Christmas and New Year, so I think I slowed down my growth a bit... I still got plumper, but I don't think I blew up too much?? I did break my New Year's resolution on the 1st of January though. Sure, my pants are tighter and there's some more jiggling and bouncing going on around my middle, but...

You've def got your gain totally under control. Your middle's steady progress over the waistline of your stretchiest pants is completely normal for a young woman. And see? All you've got to do is suck in to get that skinny girl look back.

1243459858_5-Copy.thumb.JPG.f2db4306b4ba4d39a13f2d66a01e3ddc.JPG       Untitled - Copy.png

Clearly no resolutions necessary.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...