Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Trying to make this forum a better place for everyone doesn't equal trolling...

I have a question for the moderators: If we're going to allow cartoons to be posted on here, under the Women>Celebrities heading, why can't we at least keep them in their own topic?  From previous discussion on prior Curvage boards, I know I'm not the only one who doesn't like having to skip over material with animated border-line children; conversely, if one does enjoy this type of content, wouldn't it be nice to have it all in one thread?  So let's keep it in one thread! 

I created a thread yesterday for 'Weight Gain Story Lines (Cartoons), but it was moved by a moderator to the General Arts sub-forum.  If that was because cartoons don't belong here, let's enforce that.

Man who the heck cares? Enough bickering, lets be happy we have some stuff to look at at all and get back to the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzPUmZnwx9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XLxU5iCCxU

An old favorite of mine. Not really weight gain since shes pregnant but hey, shes eating most of the ep.

I just wanted to edit this to ask, how do we post Youtube links as videos?

• 4 weeks later...

Exceptionally good facial appliance. Not one of those doughy, bloated creepshows they seem to use here all the time.

Fat suit is pretty good, but it's a bit frumpy...better than a moo-moo though. Can't wait til someone is able to get this thing up. Looks very promising.

Anybody heard anything else about this show? Were more episodes aired on German TV?

Es Kommt Noch Dicker (It Gets Thicker or maybe It Gets Even Thicker)

The first season was only 7 episodes and they have all aired in Germany. I found a torrent site that has all but the 6th episode. You'll need to download its software, Gigaflat. When you click on "Free Download" it will ask you if you want to download it. Now its free, and in German, and a pop up will appear when downloading and you'll have to exit out of it and start up the download again. It does it 4 or 5 times. Once at 100%, it will convert the files for you and you should have a watchable video file. It's confusing, and German, but i managed it and I'm not exactly great with computers. There might actually be other torrents out there this is just the one i was able to find.

That being said, I do recommend the first episode. I don't speak the language, but i got the jest of what was being said. After the first episode, there is less of the body double, but it seems like they always find a scene to use her once in each episode. The second episode there is the plastic surgery exam room scene. In the third, there is a cabin scene where her clothes are a mess and she gets down to her underwear (rather quick, she is mostly rapped in a blanket). The forth, is at the very end before she puts on a robe and answers her phone (and then a scene later has phone sex under the covers). The fifth, the double is used to portray the other woman (the one who was originally fat and is now skinny) in fantasies by her boyfriend (who is a fat admirer). Haven't seen the 6th but i know it is about some dance competition. And in the 7th, the season finale, I think the double is only shown during a scene where she is getting ready for a date. Oh, and the last one ends with you not knowing if they switched back. Its left ambiguous and I'm not sure if there is going to be a second season.

http://www.gigaflat.net/search.php?q=Es+kommt+noch+dicker

Es Kommt Noch Dicker (It Gets Thicker or maybe It Gets Even Thicker)

The first season was only 7 episodes and they have all aired in Germany. I found a torrent site that has all but the 6th episode. You'll need to download its software, Gigaflat. When you click on "Free Download" it will ask you if you want to download it. Now its free, and in German, and a pop up will appear when downloading and you'll have to exit out of it and start up the download again. It does it 4 or 5 times. Once at 100%, it will convert the files for you and you should have a watchable video file. It's confusing, and German, but i managed it and I'm not exactly great with computers. There might actually be other torrents out there this is just the one i was able to find.

That being said, I do recommend the first episode. I don't speak the language, but i got the jest of what was being said. After the first episode, there is less of the body double, but it seems like they always find a scene to use her once in each episode. The second episode there is the plastic surgery exam room scene. In the third, there is a cabin scene where her clothes are a mess and she gets down to her underwear (rather quick, she is mostly rapped in a blanket). The forth, is at the very end before she puts on a robe and answers her phone (and then a scene later has phone sex under the covers). The fifth, the double is used to portray the other woman (the one who was originally fat and is now skinny) in fantasies by her boyfriend (who is a fat admirer). Haven't seen the 6th but i know it is about some dance competition. And in the 7th, the season finale, I think the double is only shown during a scene where she is getting ready for a date. Oh, and the last one ends with you not knowing if they switched back. Its left ambiguous and I'm not sure if there is going to be a second season.

http://www.gigaflat.net/search.php?q=Es+kommt+noch+dicker

:thumbsup: You are awesome! Thanks for the tip:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

It's not much to go on now, but it appears as though the upcoming terrible film Guilt Trip will feature a solo eating contest scene, as seen in the clips below:

I didn't see it but, I read one really bad revue (I seriously doubt there are any good ones) that said Liz's weight gain was completely overlooked.

I'm basically assuming they overlooked it due to Lindsay Lohan so take my next words in that context.

"You mean Lindsay Lohan didn't want to be fat in a movie? I do not believe this"

• 2 weeks later...

Check out this movie.

It's a so-so horror flick.

But scenes with Courtney Bell who plays a pregnant woman are pretty good.

She is preggo for real during the filming and even if you are not into that scene she obviously has put on a lot of weight.

Very voluptuous-huge breasts, big butt, swollen face. Once scene where she outruns (outwaddles?) a cop to a crime scene stands out.

She will still be a plump little morsel once the baby is born.

I remember watching that movie...it was not good.

It doesn't look like it is from the trailer. :P

Hey I actually quite like the skinny chick, lovely face. :P

I found a gif of this some reporter or something woman eating in front of a world map. Not sure what it's from though but looks promising :D

Parody of Paula Deen. If you don't know who she is, she's a southern grandma who cooks with lots of butter on TV.

That sounds like my type of fap material...

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

It's not much to go on now, but it appears as though the upcoming terrible film Guilt Trip will feature a solo eating contest scene, as seen in the clips below:

The film debuts today, so it's worth a look-see of this trainwreck to see if the Steak stuffing scene is worth snagging - and the reviews seem to suggest it so...

"The one stop that at least yields something different is at a Texas steakhouse, where anyone who can eat a 4 1/2-pound steak and all the trimmings in one hour gets it for free. Uncharacteristically, Joyce volunteers, launching a gorge-fest that at least presents the half-amusing spectacle of Streisand pigging out."

"The steak scene in which Streisand depicts chowing down a massive meal for several minutes in order to win a free meal and a t-shirt was a difficult one. How did she get through it? "Very uncomfortably," she said. "I had to eat a lot of it. We came up with some substitute things at points, but when the camera is at all close, you have to eat the meat." Rogen chimed in, "She ate a lot of meat. I was amazed by it actually."

"In one particularly off-putting scene, the pair stops off at a Texas steakhouse and Joyce decides to consume mass quantities in order to get a free meal. You haven't lived until you've watched Streisand make a pig of herself and flirt with a handsome cowboy at the same time."

Also, to keep the topic moving, here's an old bit on a sketch show that's a bit dated, but still good: