Jorja Smith

PerryCox

14 minutes ago, frecklefactor said:

Posted a couple of days ago…

Here is another recent (long-form) music video that happens to wonderfully show off her unique sense of style, as well as how undeniably big and wide that she has gotten over the course of the past few months.

Amazing stuff. Wish we could have gotten a few more shots of her in this red dress. Like, holy shit. Maybe we'll be so lucky as to get some BTS pics or footage

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mr. Curvage said:

a little closer where you can see her big belly attached to her dress (sorry for the poor quality)

IMG_4996.jpeg

IMG_4997.jpeg

IMG_4998.jpeg

IMG_4999.jpeg

IMG_5001.jpeg

IMG_5002.jpeg

IMG_5003.jpeg

IMG_5004.jpeg

What genuinely surprises me about Jorja Smith is that she doesn't have a diet food Chef on her staff that always travels with her.  Aretha Franklin always knew she was prone to spectacular rapid weight gain from the stress of touring, yet I've seen no reports about Jorja Smith trying this to stay slender.  Dare I say it ---- she doesn't seem to mind getting bigger and even bigger so rapidly !!! 💕😀👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest sbfever

What is she doing to get so fat? How has she gone from slightly curvy to clearly obese?