Jorja Smith

PerryCox

3 hours ago, Tee said:

Screenshot_20231009_042534_X.jpg

It makes me sick that there are people Body Shamming her in the comments on both that Tweet and on Tik Tok.

Yes, she gained a few more pounds. But what's wrong with it? She looks beautiful with those extra pounds than she did before.

She is so beautiful and delicious with that figure. She is a goddess of Olympus and let's hope she gains more pounds, I think she can still improve that beautiful figure that she has 🤤

30 minutes ago, Foxo said:

It makes me sick that there are people Body Shamming her in the comments on both that Tweet and on Tik Tok.

Yes, she gained a few more pounds. But what's wrong with it? She looks beautiful with those extra pounds than she did before.

She is so beautiful and delicious with that figure. She is a goddess of Olympus and let's hope she gains more pounds, I think she can still improve that beautiful figure that she has 🤤

I'm a Fat Admirer and Feeder who measures a woman's beauty by the pound.  I agree 💯 percent with every word you said.  There will always be "haters" and "body shamers" who ignore the evolution of her career, music, and talent while finding fault in an artist like Jorja Smith !!! 💕😀👍

I stumbled across Jorja the other day when scrolling TikTok and, as someone who likes my girls nice and plump, I instantly fell in love. She's genuinely my dream woman, she's so pretty. But her body is even better! I read all 20 pages on here last night because I am that obsessed with her, and her weight gain is extraordinary. The girl has BALLOONED up. More like blimped tbh. She was bigger in every photo and it looks like she's still growing. It's almost like somebody is pumping fat into her and she is helplessly expanding. She carries it so well too, her largest areas easily being her stomach and her bum. Tree trunk legs too. If you compare videos of her at concerts from 2020 to now, the difference is staggering. She would be out of breath if she tried that now. How heavy do you actually think she is now? She's 5'4", I would guess at somewhere between 180-200lbs. I can't imagine how much, or what, she is eating?! She's still relatively young too. I saw somebody compare her to Adele too...she's not just bigger than Adele, she's absolutely massive compared to her. She's constantly been compared to Bebe on here too, who she is also considerably bigger than. She's slightly bigger than Mahalia too. She must be so embarrassed about it but she's literally a human balloon. I've never seen anything like it in my life! I'm sorry for the waffley post but I am just obsessed. Honestly, she is such a gorgeous lady.

6 hours ago, _anonymoususer said:

I stumbled across Jorja the other day when scrolling TikTok and, as someone who likes my girls nice and plump, I instantly fell in love. She's genuinely my dream woman, she's so pretty. But her body is even better! I read all 20 pages on here last night because I am that obsessed with her, and her weight gain is extraordinary. The girl has BALLOONED up. More like blimped tbh. She was bigger in every photo and it looks like she's still growing. It's almost like somebody is pumping fat into her and she is helplessly expanding. She carries it so well too, her largest areas easily being her stomach and her bum. Tree trunk legs too. If you compare videos of her at concerts from 2020 to now, the difference is staggering. She would be out of breath if she tried that now. How heavy do you actually think she is now? She's 5'4", I would guess at somewhere between 180-200lbs. I can't imagine how much, or what, she is eating?! She's still relatively young too. I saw somebody compare her to Adele too...she's not just bigger than Adele, she's absolutely massive compared to her. She's constantly been compared to Bebe on here too, who she is also considerably bigger than. She's slightly bigger than Mahalia too. She must be so embarrassed about it but she's literally a human balloon. I've never seen anything like it in my life! I'm sorry for the waffley post but I am just obsessed. Honestly, she is such a gorgeous lady.

I just noticed Mahalia and Jorja are:

• Both British 
  • Both from the Midlands 
  • Both mixed (half Jamaican)
  • Both in their mid-20s
  • Both singers 
  • Both used to be slim
  • Both busty
  • Both started putting on weight

Coincidence? Probably.

MahaliavJorja.png

49 minutes ago, Dense said:

I just noticed Mahalia and Jorja are:

• Both British 
  • Both from the Midlands 
  • Both mixed (half Jamaican)
  • Both in their mid-20s
  • Both singers 
  • Both used to be slim
  • Both busty
  • Both started putting on weight

Coincidence? Probably.

MahaliavJorja.png

Maybe Mahalia is still slightly bigger...Jorga has some catching up to do but I'm sure she'll be that size in no time the way she's ballooning.