Wow Reiinapop, look at you! I haven't checked your thread in a while, and I have to say that I'm in shock! I actually didn't recognize you at first lol . Your once thin little face is now so soft and round , your cheeks have puffed up! And wow, that ass of your must have some serious jiggle when you walk now! You have transformed yourself into quite the fat girl. And hopes for where the weight will go to on your body the next 10-15 pounds?

IMG_8507.JPG

:wub::wub: This is so hot!!!!!!!! Your chest just don't seem to stop growing and growing, It's a competition between those and your big round sexy belly ! :wub::wub:

• Curvage Model

HUGE Update coming soon!! Let's have fun and make some bets..

Today I am going to an all you can eat pizza place (cici's) with my go-pro and I'm going to try and find my limit for stuffing! How many pieces of pizza do you think this belly can hold? I'm so excited to pig out to the max in public.. 

I am also filming my tight jeans video, I will collect all my jeans of varying sizes and see what the smallest size that I can still button is! I will try my hardest to button every pair - what do you think the smallest size I can still squeeze into is? 

if you guess both answers right, you get my new tight pants video for free! Both answers will be recorded in videos - winner will be private messaged the results! Everyone else can find out from the new clips. 

Photo on 10-18-17 at 10.26 AM.jpg

Photo on 10-18-17 at 10.26 AM #2.jpg

Photo on 10-18-17 at 10.27 AM.jpg