Latecia Thomas

zachi

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anonymous$$ said:

I didn't want to be rude but it seems that she's lying to a lot of people...ok "hate" is not the right word i know,but it's a shame (someone defines it with this word)...sorry probably i had a bad reaction (i'm balanced for sure but not on that post XD)

I appreciate that you politely clarified your point, but what about exactly is she lying about?

For something like 1 year she wrote about body positivity,appreciaton and things like that...things like "don't change your body because you're big and beautiful",and now with the pretext of the gym she's turning her in a skinny chick (now she's almost big but it's only a question of months)...and all the people who believe in your words?it's not a "normal" lie but it's a "hidden" lie. I know that she gained some lbs but it doesn't mean that you necesserly have to redefine yourself (i prefer her in the bigger version but this doesn't define my opinion at all and i'm not a ssbbw lover i wanna specify that XD)

3 hours ago, Anonymous$$ said:

For something like 1 year she wrote about body positivity,appreciaton and things like that...things like "don't change your body because you're big and beautiful",and now with the pretext of the gym she's turning her in a skinny chick (now she's almost big but it's only a question of months)...and all the people who believe in your words?it's not a "normal" lie but it's a "hidden" lie. I know that she gained some lbs but it doesn't mean that you necesserly have to redefine yourself (i prefer her in the bigger version but this doesn't define my opinion at all and i'm not a ssbbw lover i wanna specify that XD)

Perhaps reconsider your position. Body positivity doesn't mean "be fat". 

"and now with the pretext of the gym she's turning her in a skinny chick"

What makes you think that dude? She lost some weight for sure, but she is still guite plump, round belly, big butt and stuff. Did she proclaim somewhere an intention to lose more and turn back to crazy-skinny-self? She always was a gym fan, both when she was superskinny and when she became a plus-size model as well. Even when she was at her peak weight, you could definetely spot some serious muscle beneath the fat layer. It is not like she started to exercise only couple months ago, she exercises constantly. Well, sometimes she feels comefortable to eat more, so in April-May she was several kilos heavier (yay😵) in comparison to previous year, and now she feels comfortable to eat less, so she is several kilos lighter. And so what? Maybe she will start to eat more again and by Xmas she will be bigger than ever. 

And body positivity is about to love your body and to not himuliate and blame other peaple if they have different types of bodies.  She inspired tons of plus-size girls, she got millions views in Youtube, she showed to the whole world how beatiful fat girl can be and so she made the world a better place for our community. I think we should respect her for that forever, no matter even if she is a bit less volumpious currently. 

And hatred is stupid. If she is no more hot for you, well, there is a plenty other girls who keeps gaining, just skip this thread.

And how do you manage to hate her? I mean, look at her. Is this really possible at all? 

31492588_128503954679928_1450688400372793344_n(1).jpg.bb8c2a19f2a508b3d0df9a2827dbe5c7.jpg

image.jpeg.5a1e911f577161cedd532c7a92931ad8.jpeg

image.png.91a5e590b349ca8621668c3f3c20aaf7.png

I didn't hate her(i said in my second or third post that i was sorry for what i wrote) and i think that she's still amazing for sure😍...this thing is getting too serious😂😂trust me if i say that in the comments of her post there are people that are really rude (not rude like me i'm not rude this was just a moment😂)...Am i wrong? It might be but i dunno