Chubby Girl Videos

Easy to follow instructions, I sent her a list of videos and the PayPal payment, within 15 minutes I had links to the videos.  They are awesome  :thumbsup:  She's up 7 pounds in the past week!

Same for me, I got 3 ~7 minute long videos for $20, and she responded within minutes. Although her hosting them on YouTube is a bit unsettling since she already has a strike on her account, so I downloaded them.

Guest johnjohnfred123

I've been sat here trying to choose which videos I want to buy and I just can't. She has the potential to be a bbw legend imo, the kind our ancestors prophesied about long ago before the internet.

Same for me, I got 3 ~7 minute long videos for $20, and she responded within minutes. Although her hosting them on YouTube is a bit unsettling since she already has a strike on her account, so I downloaded them.

What name does her Paypal email go under? Given that she's being smart about the rest of this I'd think that it's something discreet, but wanted to be sure first.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Wonder if I can donate a load of money and request a weight for her to get to?

I think she caps out at 1000 both ways...

If it was flagged, that's her second strike on the channel. 3 strikes and your account is suspended, right? Hopefully she moves to a platform less shitty than YouTube.

Or maybe she took it down, I mean, she said she wouldn't go nude, but she was pretty close. I mean, I dunno'.

If it was flagged, that's her second strike on the channel. 3 strikes and your account is suspended, right? Hopefully she moves to a platform less shitty than YouTube.

Trust me, I've been on that platform since the first strike. Moving to Dailymotion isn't good right now, as they are taking down a lot of belly videos lately. Vimeo isn't good either, as they are also on top of their shit. Maybe Tumblr, but that's a lot of work, and the video platform there isn't that good, it's mainly for pictures. There's always the DB, but it's not really meant for exclusive content yet. And making a new account isn't that good either, as she might do the same things as before. So, anyone got any good suggestions?

BTW, not an endorsement for stufferDB, but we do have the video that got taken down up. It's at http://stufferdb.com/picture?/30999/category/200-chubby_girl_videos if you want to see it again.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hshusi

This girl used to have an account on Youetube, but she deleted it. Most of her videos were saved by a guy here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1lcF7RCl_CSjSL8a7KWZUw/videos

And now, a few weeks ago, the girl returned ... and she GAINED:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdPb9QZhCe70vLs8bSnSW4w/videos

I attached a comparison shot from her lovely face and let you explore her channel for more details of the body:-)

post-0-14514079169232_thumb.png

post-0-14514079169829_thumb.png