Hello world from Natasha a curvy and (maybe) gainer

Hello Curvage community! We are Alex & Natasha, a couple whose love story runs mostly online, as we live distant. This would be a great problem, if only Natasha wouldn't discover that.... she actually likes being filmed))) We spend hours chatting on skype, often becoming quite horny. As we both like the idea of her being watched, we are also considering to create some paid content (and money are always useful :))

Now (I-m writing here as she is not proficient n English :)), Natasha knows she is a beautiful girl, but,like many girls, want to.... loose a bit of weight arghhhh..... The good news that she doesn't like sport and dieting, so the weight loose is something very teoretical))

She naturally has a pear shape - round hips, a meaty backside, a small jelly belly and full legs :) Togheter with her beautiful and slim face this make me really go crazy and I only wish that she gain a little bit. I think with 10-15kgs more she would be perfect (and she knows it)

Now, I convince her to open a profile here, first of all to make her confident with her body and...maybe, encourage her to gain a bit. 

Any comment and suggestion would be appreciated :)

00.jpg

47 minutes ago, nankdatank said:

Fantastic curvy body. I'd say 10 kgs more would be a good starting point.

what is her current height and weight?

She is 163cm and the weight between 68-72kg last monthes. The great thing it-s when she gains, she gains mostly on her backside and hips. With 10kg more her legs will touch in their inner part and she will start walking like a real chubby girl)) This excites me a lot))

03.jpg

Guest nankdatank
4 hours ago, CurvyNatasha said:

She is 163cm and the weight between 68-72kg last monthes. The great thing it-s when she gains, she gains mostly on her backside and hips. With 10kg more her legs will touch in their inner part and she will start walking like a real chubby girl)) This excites me a lot))

If she gains there it would definately enhance her curves. I have seen this happen first hand. Tell her how much you love these features on her and that you love and support her. Best wishes.

7 hours ago, CurvyNatasha said:

03.jpg  480

I think she will get some sweet thighs and hips by gaining extra kilos. I hope she will be growing soon.

11 hours ago, CurvyNatasha said:

Thank you all guys. Natasha loves your comments! And agrees to share an other couple of pics - enjoy her belly and back rolls. She is a bit ashamed of them, but I find it very sexy... What do you think?

05.jpg  176

06.jpg  268

Her back rolls and her belly are very sexy. She has very attractive curves and if she would be bigger she definitely wouldn´t look worse ;)