Hey there im "New"here.

Guest Qemarar
4 hours ago, taco434343 said:

Shes lost some weight right?

I think she said she hasn't.  Although I wouldn't be surprised if she managed to tone her figure so that most of her weight is in her boobs/butt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2016 at 7:24 PM, DailyDose said:

Welcome back...will you be gaining back any of your weight?

Im not a gainer, im not the least bit interested in gaining, i find the thought off putting, im actively trying to lose weight and tone myself and im 20kg lighter than i was at my highest. I do however like big guys alot, i think everything abput that is amazing. And to that guy saying i have a hanging belly, sorry to disapoint but im not even close.  I like guys gaining, thats it.

21 hours ago, ostepop said:

Im not a gainer, im not the least bit interested in gaining, i find the thought off putting, im actively trying to lose weight and tone myself and im 20kg lighter than i was at my highest. I do however like big guys alot, i think everything abput that is amazing. And to that guy saying i have a hanging belly, sorry to disapoint but im not even close.  I like guys gaining, thats it.

Even if you're not interested in gaining personally, it's nice to know that you at least understand the appeal and sexuality of size and weight gain.  And considering that you're a chef, it shouldn't be too hard making sure a man stays well-fed.  :)

On 2/23/2016 at 0:17 PM, ostepop said:

I'm your huckleberry. hahaha :lol:

On 2/23/2016 at 10:17 AM, ostepop said:

Hi, Otoni.  Nice to see you here participating actively.  Thanks for sharing your pictures.  I understand pretty much nothing about the appeal of big guys, and from my own point of view, I, too appreciate myself at a lower weight and can see why you would want the same.  The thing about women--and particularly larger women--is that they come in so many different unique shapes that the appreciation can just go on and on.  A la this site, right? Your figure at all the sizes you have shown us is wonderfully unique and appealing, so when guys here learn about weight loss we can get a little disappointed that this uniqueness will disappear.  But in general I find beyond the occasional knucklehead who doesn't see the personhood of the women who post here, people seem to be genuinely supportive of efforts to be happy in our own skins.  But we may occasionally express some disappointment at the loss of that uniqueness.  Hope you feel the admiration and put the disappointment in its context.