Aidy Bryant

bluetech

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Desdinova said:

That googly-eyed ogre Sarah Huckabee-Sanders wishes she was as beautiful, funny, sexy and smart as Aidy.  Also loved seeing her dressed as Demi Lovato!   

Exactly.  The greatest part, though, is that Huck and the other Trump-lovers will watch it and still feel genuinely insulted, despite having received an astronomical upgrade in the looks, style, talent, intellect, dignity and class departments.  Shows how deluded that camp is.

The real Huck's biggest accomplishment is that she actually made Spicey seem likeable by comparison.  :lol:

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Cringe.

This might be Abyss'd but, this is wrong on a number of levels.
1. How do we know his salary and why should we care how much Mark Wahlberg (or Michelle Williams for that matter) gets paid much less what they do with it? Unless they work in the public sector, this is none of our business.
2. The concept of "doing what shamers tell you" sadly invokes the ironic concept of (and I really hate having to bring this up myself) fatshaming which Aidy, rightfully, does not cower to. 
3. Mark Wahlberg has done way worse stuff. He basically beat and blinded an Asian dude back in the 1990s. Typical Boston. Even this week, he's been accused of worse than negotiating his pay. Like steroids. But hey, at least his wife's kinda chunky.

I thought the whole #MeToo stuff was about outing rapists/molesters/criminal freaks, not just some White Feminist cash-grab for even more money in an industry of inequality.

4rfAKnu.jpg

• 1 month later...