My sexy ass Fiance

Guest angelic_lover

Guest dayman

Hope she orders that wedding dress a couple of sizes bigger, or else it may be too tight on wedding day!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SHWINGG! You're a lucky man.. I opened up to my girlfriend and she gets it, but wont gain more than 5 lbs for me 8[ Her whole family is severely overweight, yet somehow she manages to stay a size 2 (shes 5'7) even with my cooking and encouragement to gain! Keep her full shes a beauty 8]

Guest angelic_lover

Thankful for spandex pants after last nights activities. That included a rather large dinner followed by a mint chocolate chip icecream playtime snack. ;)

- the fiancé  :-*

P.s- thank you for all of the nice words of encouragement.  ;D

post-42977-14513573704428_thumb.jpg

Great thread!

These are truly my favorite type of posts.....fiance, girlfriend or wife who is hot with a great figure and only gets sexier as she starts softens and eventually gets fat.

When will these women realize that they are so much sexier with the added Lbs.

By the way you fiance is very fricken sexy.....I love her softness and that Booty pic was unbelievable.

Guest Phd281

Mmm different colored pieces of clothing sure are fun, I mean even though most of the time you know whats under them it's still a lot of fun ripping them off someone; especially, someone who looks yummy.  ;D

tumblr_n3zwqxxL1S1ru72puo2_r1_250.gif