Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

I haven't been following Kim Kardashian very closely because I have always felt that, for a woman with such a big butt, her legs were kind of skinny by comparison. Lately, however, it looks like her thighs and calves are starting to catch up. She seems to be becoming somewhat more full all over, in the hips, thighs, and boobs. Looking really nice these days, IMO.

she is definitely gaining  :thumbsup:

article-2211544-154CF6E2000005DC-963_634x801.jpg

article-2211544-154CE07F000005DC-493_306x701.jpg

article-2211544-154CDB94000005DC-300_306x701.jpg

article-2211544-154CE1B7000005DC-260_306x804.jpg

I would like to concur, but those arms say not yet. Usually that's a tell-tale sign of a blowup. There's still a chance she's wearing an industrial strength supergirdle, but I can't expect a massive roll of flab. Not now, but soon she'll turn that corner. She'll just have to.

If she is really gaining weight I'm wondering about why she is doing this. She's a celebrity, so I can't believe she made some kinds of decisions. Maybe she has got interesting kind of illness or problems with hormons?

She's busy and dating and isn't taking as much time to work out.

In unrelated news, Kanye West was rushed to the hospital yesterday evening with what doctor's describe as a zipper lodged in his eye. Witnesses report that he was heard muttering something about Kim ordering dessert and an explosion of leather and ass.

Sadly I see no signs of weight gain. Just a lot of wishful thinking in this thread.  :-\

I see it, but this is the thing. A woman that is proud of her body is very sexy. A woman like Kim is not. I cant really enjoy this weight gain because we all know shes hating her body and herself right now. Shell be hawking some new weight loss plan in no time. Not to mention theres tight, sexy kind of tight, and ill fitting. Her clothing choices lately have been terrible. She almost looks pregnant with that skirt on.