New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

I think the name BellyBootyCutie would be an awesome idea for a name change if you wanted to. I remember you mentioned before that you thought the BigGirl919 name is lame. I think its a fine name, but BellyBootyCutie919 seems a much more appropriate name  ;D

I agree, and I took your advice! Haha I hope no one minds the name change. I like this one better.

Ugh I was going to post another video but Sellbox seems to be down today... I hope this isn't permanent and that it comes back soon, it's a reallyyyy good video. I really don't want to give it away but I try on some tight clothes and, well, something amazing happens ;)

Just checked, it's back up

Just checked, it's back up

What really?? For some reason it's still not working for me on neither my phone nor my desktop. And when I go on sites that tell you if a website is down, it says that the server is down/not responding. Did you check sellboxhq.com or just sellbox.com? Because sellbox.com is something different entirely, and that one is responding well for me (even though it's useless to me lol) while sellboxhq.com isn't.

Ah, sorry I checked sellbox.com

Mine too isn't responding, it won't load the page. I don't know whats happened to them.

There is e-junkie I don't know what that is like, i've bought from there though, was fine and it used PayPal.

Sellbox still seems to be down. Maybe it will always be :( I feel like I must have been the only one using it because I've searched around online and I cant seem to find anyone else complaining about it. I'm pretty sure there were other people selling their stuff on there though! Ugh this is so ridiculous, that was by far the easiest way for me to do things. I've looked into a lot of other sites and they are either hopelessly complicated or charge too high a fee. This sucks so much. If sellbox doesn't come back by Monday, I have one more site that looks kind of promising, and if that doesn't work I'll have to settle for some other method.

Ugh I was going to post another video but Sellbox seems to be down today... I hope this isn't permanent and that it comes back soon, it's a reallyyyy good video. I really don't want to give it away but I try on some tight clothes and, well, something amazing happens ;)

I am so excited!

Sellbox still seems to be down. Maybe it will always be :( I feel like I must have been the only one using it because I've searched around online and I cant seem to find anyone else complaining about it. I'm pretty sure there were other people selling their stuff on there though! Ugh this is so ridiculous, that was by far the easiest way for me to do things. I've looked into a lot of other sites and they are either hopelessly complicated or charge too high a fee. This sucks so much. If sellbox doesn't come back by Monday, I have one more site that looks kind of promising, and if that doesn't work I'll have to settle for some other method.

There are a few options you could consider;

1: use wetransfer - people send you the money via paypal, and you send the video to them via wetransfer - downside is though you'll have to re send every time to each person, and that could get tedious...

2: use google drive to host the file, but as soon as someone gets the link you'll never know who will be posting it for free somewhere. Then again, you have that problem anyway since if someone downloads your vid they could just upload it somewhere, so I guess it changes nothing. If you was concerned of this though, you could delete + re up the vid so it's a new link every so often, to stop that from happening. I'm not sure, but did you use Dropbox before? You could do the same.

3: use e-junkie - I'm not sure how much they take away from you, but what ever the X amount they do you can always just add to the base price of the vid. Say your video is up for $2.50 and they want $1 of that, then have the video costing $3.50 instead to compromise. I've bought from e-junkie and paid through PayPal. Then again, I don't know if it's like sellbox because it doesn't host the video (I think not) as I got the video from MEGA. This isn't much of a problem however, because e-junkie expires the link after a day. So it'll be useless and won't be shared on constantly. - Again, if you used dropbox you could do the same, the link will expire after a day just like sellbox - maybe you could consider this one?

Hope this helps, but yes - sellbox was great for what you wanted, I can only guess it's down forever. Certainly if you haven't found anyone complaining about it, it sounded to me like nobody had heard of it until you found it, plus it wasn't around very long.