New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

A few pics from my point of view and a new face pic! Sorry I haven't been posting lately or replying to many people but I've been stressing about a lot of things lately. I'm planning on getting better with replies and posts and stuff though so don't worry :).

Aww, sorry to hear you are stressing about things.  You always look so good, it's a real treat when you do post something new!  I hope things get better for you real soon!

A few pics from my point of view and a new face pic! Sorry I haven't been posting lately or replying to many people but I've been stressing about a lot of things lately. I'm planning on getting better with replies and posts and stuff though so don't worry :).

I think you've got things figured out. I trust that you can and will take your own advice.

:thumbsup:

You have an excellent point of view! :D

Hope some of that stress resolves itself soon. :)

Guest Qemarar

I've actually thought you've been pretty reasonable with your timing of posting; your updates are pretty frequent.  Also, dem thick legs.  ;)

Hey, just stumbled upon this thread! You look very beautiful&sexy.

Yet, if i may say this, the image quality is not so good.

How about using a compact camera instead of your phone? I think it would really increase the quality a lot and you would make you look even better!

Hey, just stumbled upon this thread! You look very beautiful&sexy.

Yet, if i may say this, the image quality is not so good.

How about using a compact camera instead of your phone? I think it would really increase the quality a lot and you would make you look even better!

That would be great if I had one.

Not only that, but it's a million times more convenient to just snap a pic and upload it off my phone, the benefits to you manifesting in frequent updates.

That would be great if I had one.

Not only that, but it's a million times more convenient to just snap a pic and upload it off my phone, the benefits to you manifesting in frequent updates.

Sorry if that sounded snappy, it just kind of hit a chord with me because not having a digital camera has been one of the main things stressing me out lately, as I've been invited to be a BigCuties girl (which would be a really great thing for me) but I haven't been able to find a digital camera and I can't really afford one.

as I've been invited to be a BigCuties girl (which would be a really great thing for me) but I haven't been able to find a digital camera and I can't really afford one.

Ooo that's exciting! Also, maybe not my place but see if you can work that into the contract or whatever? Write it off as a business expense after even?

some small compact cameran nowadays can offer quite solid quality in pics and vidoe and are not that expensive, even cheap if you buy a used one...

another thing you could do is trying to get more light on the phone pictures, which will make the quality look much better (some of those you are posting look quite ok already, others very noisy). e.g. shooting at day with window in your back, or using extra lamps...

another thing you could do is trying to get more light on the phone pictures, which will make the quality look much better  [...] e.g. shooting at day with window in your back

Wrong! Window should be behind the camera/phone and in front of you. (but apart from that minor mistake, it's a good idea)

some small compact cameran nowadays can offer quite solid quality in pics and vidoe and are not that expensive, even cheap if you buy a used one...

another thing you could do is trying to get more light on the phone pictures, which will make the quality look much better (some of those you are posting look quite ok already, others very noisy). e.g. shooting at day with window in your back, or using extra lamps...

If you could link me a fairly good quality camera for under 100 bucks that would be great! Seriously it would really help me out a lot. Although even 100 is kind of a stretch for my funds; at first I was going to say 50 lol.

Also thank you for the tips about the lights; I wasn't ignorant of them though. I mean, sometimes I just don't have the lighting, but I feel nice and stuffed or particularly big and sexy and want to share it with you guys. I'm sorry my pics aren't up to par, but you all get to see my pics for completely free. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love sharing my pics with all of you!! I honestly didn't expect any monetary gain from this, and I share my growing body with you guys because it makes me happy! That being said, I'm not trying to make this a whole big job/effort to supply you with the best possible free pics, I'm trying to have fun and enjoy my gain.

I hope you all don't hate me now! :P I just felt like that needed to be said.. I really do love and appreciate each and every one of you that supports me and my gain!! :)

I understand where you're coming from. Sometimes you wanna take a photo real quick and don't have the lighting or the time to deal with setting up the lighting. I haven't really had any complaints with the lighting in your photos anyway. We're getting all these awesome and sexy photos for free. I'm sure I speak for most everyone when I say thank you for sharing your sexy fat self with us! :)

didn't want to complain, it's great you share your photos. Just thought you might be interested in making them even better :)

I live in europe, you I think in the US, so probaly someone from the US can give you better advide on cheap camera offers, as the market is different here.