Curvage's most desired celebrity gains?

Guest AbeVanHelsing

• 2 months later...

1. Though it is not even remotely possible, I would like to see Keira Knightley blow up. For her, the weight is the only thing missing in what would make her a goddess. Also, Kelly Rowland, who has fluctuated in the past, I would like to see undergo a gain in size.

2. Jennifer Love Hewitt and Vanessa Hudgens

I would love to see Kelly Rowland gain

• 1 month later...

Olivia Wilde seconded and Jennifer Lawrence (also because she'd give great interviews and say stuff like, "I pass by a donut shop and you have to have a donut when you pass by a shop and I end up getting a dozen and just standing there eating them, and then the manager is like, "Ma'am are you going to finish all of those." and I'm like, "Uh...of course. They're freakin' delicious!" and then a week later I see myself in a tabloid and a headline line, "Jennifer Competes in Hunger Games" and my belly is hanging out of my shirt cause, Duh! I just ate a dozen donuts for breakfast.")

@ronin yeah jennifer lawrence would be amazing but she is one of those people who always talk about eating and stuff, but it never shows. i get people like that in real life all the time( not of jennifers beauty of course.)

Give it time. She's just a young whipper-snapper at the moment

• 1 year later...
Guest Hello414

1. Margot Robbie

2. Kate Winslet

3. Jennifer Lawrence

4. Jessica Chastain

5. Kate Upton

6. Charlize Theron

7. Scarlett Johansson

8. Christina Aguilera (Most Desired Regain)

9. Rachel Mcadams

10. Resse Witherspoon

11. Kristen Stewart

12. Megan Fox

Guest Hello414

I'd also like to see some of the girls from Pitch Perfect gain big time. The four I have in mind are

1. Anna Kendrick

2. Anna Camp

3. Brittany Snow

4. Hana Mae Lee