Curvage's most desired celebrity gains?

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Was reading another thread when this got me thinking:

Me too, if I could choose a celeb who has to become fat it would be her (Lady Gaga).  ;D

I wanted to know who other posters would choose, and to try and accommodate different size preferences, I'll split the question into two parts:

1. Which female celebrity would most want to see completely blow up in the manner of Anna Nicole, Claire Richards, Kirstie Alley or Namitha?

2.  Which female celebrity would you most say is 10-15 lbs away from a transcendent level of sexiness?

My answers:

1.  Hate to do this in the first post, but tie: Kim Kardashian and Kelly Clarkson.  Kim because of her proportions, because I think it would be a wonderfully ironic next chapter for the "it girl" of reality tv to eventually fade from relevance, only to re-emerge having ballooned to over 200 lbs, and because of the sensationalist nature of her celebrity, which means we'd get plenty of material.  Kelly because she really doesn't seem to have a problem being fat, and combine her overeating with a scenario a few years down the road where record companies are desperate to keep any acts that actually move units, Kelly has them by the balls and tells them they can kiss her big fat ass if they have a problem with the way she looks.

2. WWE Diva Natalya.  She's got an athletically curvy build; I feel if she can do like Trish Stratus and just soften up a bit, and add a little more junk in the trunk without getting a noticeable belly like Mickie James, she would rival the aforementioned Stratus as the hottest diva ever.  Also, I know this will never happen, but I'd be totally for a CM Punk style worked shoot where she craps on Kelly Kelly for being anorexic and boring, and says an real man in the audience would rather see a woman with some shape like her than a bag of bones like Kelly.

Ooh, good one.

Proposal number one - major blowups: I gotta go with a gal who pretty much rules the world in popularity and sets the standard for hotness, beauty and/or health and fitness passion (to possibly spur other chicks to follow suit). So she'll have to be an A-lister, the first hot chick that hits mainstream minds. But the 2 who qualify this would be the runners-up: Princess Kate and Angelina Jolie

But the winner here is Crystal Renn. I want her back, for good. (If I had to answer this question in 2006, it would definitely be Paris Hilton.)

Proposal number two - reinforcing Curvage: this is hard because I'm more adamant about putting much needed pounds on gals who have very little (not topping off those who already got it). Anyway, Lady Gaga would do, but the penis rumors... Runners up: Tina Fey and AJ Lee (AJ's short, so that's real prominent on her).

The winner here: Kaley Cuoco. (If i had to answer this in 2003 it'd be Nicole Richie or Lindsay Lohan)

WWE Diva Natalya.  She's got an athletically curvy build; I feel if she can do like Trish Stratus and just soften up a bit, and add a little more junk in the trunk without getting a noticeable belly like Mickie James, she would rival the aforementioned Stratus as the hottest diva ever.  Also, I know this will never happen, but I'd be totally for a CM Punk style worked shoot where she craps on Kelly Kelly for being anorexic and boring, and says an real man in the audience would rather see a woman with some shape like her than a bag of bones like Kelly.

..just an aside...

I like the way you think but i'd like to see Kelly pack it on. I was thinking, if she had a faux-retirement, (she lost a loser leaves WWE match) then left to do an indie movie which involved her gaining about 40lbs, then she returns still 40 lbs heavier at a major PPV, winning the title shocking the shit out of everybody - THAT would be awesome!

Guest AbeVanHelsing

..just an aside...

I like the way you think but i'd like to see Kelly pack it on. I was thinking, if she had a faux-retirement, (she lost a loser leaves WWE match) then left to do an indie movie which involved her gaining about 40lbs, then she returns still 40 lbs heavier at a major PPV, winning the title shocking the shit out of everybody - THAT would be awesome!

Problem is she has no muscle base so 40 lbs on here would just make her seem doughy and out of shape, which would make her unwatchable in the ring as she sucks already, whereas Nattie has a great body to pull of the "thick white girl" aesthetic.

post-0-14513214115275_thumb.jpg

Guest Fatcelebfan

Problem is she has no muscle base so 40 lbs on here would just make her seem doughy and out of shape, which would make her unwatchable in the ring as she sucks already, whereas Nattie has a great body to pull of the "thick white girl" aesthetic.

If both of them gain weight, WWE would fire them.

For my big gain I'm going to have to go a little bit more obscure route. I would say Freida Pinto and Julianne Hough. Freida Pinto's nude scene in Immortals was amazing and she has the perfect butt and thighs to turn into a plump, pear-shaped girl. And she's so sweet and down-to-earth that I don't think she would blow the weight gain out of proportion, or at least not publicize it very much. Not to mention she's amazingly sexy and would definitely only get sexier as she expanded. Julianne Hough could have a big gain, because quite frankly, the idea of a dancer balooning into a pudgy parody of her former self is amazingly hot. I don't think she would take it as well as Freida and is also amazingly hot.

For a 15 pound gain, I would say Shawn Johnson from her chubbiest with the extra 15 would be nice at that size. Not huge, but just fat enough to look so wonderfully "round". Former Olympic athlete who is now a butterball. And Shawn Johnson would make such a cute, little jiggly, round butterball. She's America's sweetheart, the least she could do is be more representative.

1) Kim Kardashian to get absolutely huge and could see her greedy ways trying to take advantage and get fame from her new figure, also with Kanye on the scene she seems to be softening up and there are plenty more paparazzi pictures of her eating junk food ice cream and yogurt so hopefully it might be plausible in the not so distant future

2) Kelly Brook - great figure but 10 - 20 more pounds would compliment her great looks and body

1. Though it is not even remotely possible, I would like to see Keira Knightley blow up. For her, the weight is the only thing missing in what would make her a goddess. Also, Kelly Rowland, who has fluctuated in the past, I would like to see undergo a gain in size.

2. Jennifer Love Hewitt and Vanessa Hudgens

If both of them gain weight, WWE would fire them.

This is a fantasy. But if WWE is after corporate brownie points, then they can't be bullies in such obvious ways. Hell, they may even say having her around (and round) is a revolutionary thing - that no entertainment brand has so prominently featured a woman of size as a positive role model.

No one who gains a significant amount of weight gains pure fat. After a while, carrying around that excess causes one's body to gain muscle. Even if she somehow did, she'd resemble a mini-BeccaBae, which is just awesome. Yeah, I now she sucks in the ring but, maybe adding mass could help. Like I said, she'll grow muscle and be able to use it to have a wider moveset (suplexes, splashes, a bearhug, a better stinkface, etc.)...

Guest AbeVanHelsing

It's hard to choose just two  :P

Well name a couple more then; I'm just trying to avoid the point where "name a female celebrity you'd really want to see gain" become "name a female celebrity".

With that said, here are some of my runner-up scenarios:

COMPLETE BLOW UP:

* Not so much because she's "sexy" as much as it would be hilarious (and yes, somewhat sexy), but as her 15 minutes dry up I'd like to see Snooki get up to Claire Richards' peak BMI and look as round as a beach ball.

MORE SUBTLE:

* Holly Willoughby gaining until she reaches that London Andrews "is she fat or just incredibly curvy?" level

* If I self-actualized and became a successful writer/producer in Hollywood, and had a part for an overweight, sassy Latina milf that carried a decent amount of screen time, I'd offer Sofia Vergara by far the biggest paycheck of her career to take the role and gain 40 lbs to look the part.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Kris Williams from Ghost Hunters

Every season on Ghost Hunters and GHI she complains about packing on 15-20 lbs due to the show's hectic schedule, which results in her eating out most of the time. She loses the weight every off-season, only to pack it back on again the following year. At her heaviest last year she was pushing 160 lbs, only to drop back down to the low 140s in the off season; she's 5'8" so I think she could easily pack on 50-60 lbs and have an absolutely draw-dropping figure :)

2. Danielle Colby-Cushman from American Pickers

She is very open about her weight, stating that she fluctuates between 180-195, and at her higher weight she is a voluptuous sight indeed - one episode was particularly amazing when she accompanied the guys on a pick and worked herself into a major sweat rummaging through an old barn in hot & humid conditions :)  If she were to pack on another 15 pounds her thickness would be mind-blowing :)

Drew Barrymore would be at the top of my list to see completely blow up.

My answer always used to be Melissa Joan Heart. Back in the Sabrina years, I thought she would be the sexiest actress alive if she got fat. But then she did get fat when she got pregnant, and the weight gain was not kind to her face. She is one of the very few celebrities that I find more attractive skinny than fat.