Ayumi's Asianry Thread!

9 hours ago, Ayumi_Chan said:

Awesome! 😃 It'll be quite a few images that'll be available, and I may have to divvy them up. So if I do, I'll price accordingly 

Well, a lot of it stemmed from depression and stress to be honest. I don't really have any other clear cut reason. However, till I know for sure what makes  me happy with my body, I'm going to keep things as they are.

That's totally fair. I'm glad you're in a much better frame of mind now and hope things get better for you soon. :) 

20 minutes ago, frozenfish said:

Yay the thread came back. Thought it was all a dream when I logged on and it had disappeared. Good to know that I'm not going mad. 

Also have you ever been to prison? Because you're killing it in those pin up photos. 

That's why I was gone for 4 years B)

But joking aside, we had to figure out some back logistics so I could become a model and sell a lot of my old photos on here, so in the process of that, the thread was hidden till everything got sorted 😃  But we're all good now 😃

On 7/30/2018 at 3:39 AM, capthowdy1282 said:

July 13, 2014 to July 14 2018.....

Best necro post ever. Welcome back!!!

I honestly didn't realize it had been almost exactly 4 years to the date! Lmao Talk about the timing

On 7/31/2018 at 11:59 AM, rickster said:

Always looked forward to your increasing waistline. A future possibility?

Mmm Can't really say for sure right now. A few pages back I had mentioned that due to me trying to figure out and find happiness within my own appearance, I don't plan to gain any weight at this time, nor do I want to promise I will for the sake of being honest, as I've always bee with you guys. But thank you for your support 😃

On 8/1/2018 at 11:00 AM, tiggertoo said:

You were always an asset to this place. It's great to see you back at any size :)

Hey thank you tigger! 😃 Glad to see you still around =D 

Guys I just wanted to say that I've had some stuff brewing in the background if you can't tell - as you can see I have also become a curvage model. Now while I do have this title, it is mainly so that I can sell previous pics of mine that never made it to broad daylight from when I ACTIVELY gained in the past!
I still am not planning to do new content as I do not plan to gain anymore weight, however I know some people have mentioned that they'd like me to do some vlogs and just talk about random things here and there like I used to. Those will be put up but not for sale, along with any other future content going forward. 

Part of my silence the past week and a half has been culling the old pics I have, along with just.... Life and not really having the energy to be online as I'd like. I do plan to bounce back though and hopefully be active again by next weekend along with have some content for sale! I currently have roughly 600-700 pics to go through and that's not some of the stuff I still haven't found in various folders. Of those, I hope to be able to provide at least half of that to you guys since I'm sure some of those pics are duplicates or just very slight variants of the poses. But there is a lot of choice photos, including stuff from the last bikini set I did since that was pretty much the last photo set I did when I was at/near my heaviest.

I'll also try to use my blog on here so feel free to follow me if you'd like! I'll probably blog about life, thoughts, etc, as opposed to gaining, but depending on what you guys would like me to talk about, I could make entries regarding that too! 😃

But I hope you guys are having a good week! For anyone that has sent me PM's, I plan to get back to you during this coming week! 😃

• 2 weeks later...

OKAY UPDATE!!!!
So for anyone who's been awaiting my photos, I've finally put some up for sale! Depending on how many more I can find I'll be adding more up in the future as well!! 
In the Large size set, there are definitely pics in there of me at my softest and most plush size, including pics that have not been seen before in my very last bikini set I did! 

Those of you who support and purchase them, I sincerely thank you and appreciate your support! I've thankfully had some job interviews recently so hopefully I'll hear something back and will have a bit more steady of an income! (I actually had one today, so fingers crossed!!)

Also if any of you have some awesome things for vlog ideas or the like, hit me up and let me know! 😃 ❤️

But thank you guys so much and I hope you all have been having a good week and hopefully you guys will have an awesome Thursday and Friday 😃

image.jpg

I bought the large bikini set and it was worth every penny, (And holy crap, your boobs were HUGE ayumi! lol) thanks so much for sharing these old pics :) Good times, good times.

As for vlog ideas, as a fellow anime fan I've always wanted to hear your life experience with anime. How you got into it, your all time favorites, your favorite genres and what you're currently watching.

As always, it's good to hear from you again!

1 hour ago, Robbie06261995 said:

These are very exciting times! I remember following your posts way back in the YouTube and OG Curvage days. It'll be great to see some content from back then, even some never before seen things! We all appreciate you: through past, present, and future.

Thank you! I'm hoping you guys enjoy the content in the sets because there are some really great stuff I've put in them! 

I'm hoping I'll be able to get more content as my ex and I are still on friendly terms, so hopefully I can find more photos to dredge up and put in another set for you guys =D

9 minutes ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

I bought the large bikini set and it was worth every penny, (And holy crap, your boobs were HUGE ayumi! lol) thanks so much for sharing these old pics :) Good times, good times.

As for vlog ideas, as a fellow anime fan I've always wanted to hear your life experience with anime. How you got into it, your all time favorites, your favorite genres and what you're currently watching.

As always, it's good to hear from you again!

Yes they were huge! LMAO. Pretty sure I broke the DDD mark instead of just having DD's. But not just my boobs, but my everything was larger too! Sometimes it doesn't feel like it was that long ago that I was the size I was. lol 

But all of that sounds like a doable video and I'd love to be able to make a vlog like that soon! 😃

2 hours ago, Ayumi_Chan said:

Yes they were huge! LMAO. Pretty sure I broke the DDD mark instead of just having DD's. But not just my boobs, but my everything was larger too! Sometimes it doesn't feel like it was that long ago that I was the size I was. lol 

But all of that sounds like a doable video and I'd love to be able to make a vlog like that soon! 😃

Haha it's kinda like you had those huge anime girl sized boobs that bounce and jiggle all over the place lol
I look forward to your new vlogs ayumi :)
Feel free to post new pics any time. We all love seeing more of Ayumi :D

I also bought the largest set, and they are some incredible pics. Not only were you just plain gorgeous at your heaviest, you seem to naturally have the poise and confidence in front of the camera and a good eye for taking beautiful shots. :)

Also liking that vlog idea -- I've been watching a few recently (notably Kill la Kill, My Hero Academia, and Attack on Titan) and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some recommendations. 

Oh, and good luck on the job hunt. Hopefully one of those interviews hit gold.

12 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I also bought the largest set, and they are some incredible pics. Not only were you just plain gorgeous at your heaviest, you seem to naturally have the poise and confidence in front of the camera and a good eye for taking beautiful shots. :)

Also liking that vlog idea -- I've been watching a few recently (notably Kill la Kill, My Hero Academia, and Attack on Titan) and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some recommendations. 

Oh, and good luck on the job hunt. Hopefully one of those interviews hit gold.

Thank you so much jay! I sincerely appreciate that! I know that I definitely would not have been able to do all of that by myself since my ex helped a lot with posing and pose ideas, so I do have to extend some credit out to him! lol But I do appreciate the support greatly! 😃

And Aside from attack on Titan, I definitely have watched KLK and am deep in the depths of BnHA as we speak lol. I"m planning to make a new video today actually, so hopefully I can get one up this afternoon! =3

Also, thank you for the luck! Hopefully something will strike soon! 😃

Hey guys! if you'd like to see any vlogs I put up, please feel free to follow my blog on here! =D

I'll go ahead and link you guys to it since I did just upload my first video. IT remains unlisted so please do not share this or put this out there. I ask this in good faith and hope you guys will respect that! Thank you! ❤️

Dude, that video was fantastic. Learning to value yourself is something so many people go their whole lives without getting. It's great to hear that you're focusing on what you want for yourself.

Also, just checked out the photosets and large is great, but that medium is unbelievable! So many great shots! I know you're not gaining anymore, but count me in if you ever decide to shoot a new set of pinups where you are now! I get the feeling being happy with your current size will show through.

5 minutes ago, Kestrel said:

Dude, that video was fantastic. Learning to value yourself is something so many people go their whole lives without getting. It's great to hear that you're focusing on what you want for yourself.

Also, just checked out the photosets and large is great, but that medium is unbelievable! So many great shots! I know you're not gaining anymore, but count me in if you ever decide to shoot a new set of pinups where you are now! I get the feeling being happy with your current size will show through.

Hey thank you very much! I personally really love making videos and rambling and it means a lot to hear people say they still enjoy my rambling is so nice! It's also cool knowing you'd be interested in a set if I decided to do one where I'm at now is really reassuring and I appreciate that! While I'm not sure if I would, it's something for me to consider if I did, but as of right now, that'll be a tabled thought. But thank you once again! 😃

11 hours ago, Ayumi_Chan said:

Thank you so much jay! I sincerely appreciate that! I know that I definitely would not have been able to do all of that by myself since my ex helped a lot with posing and pose ideas, so I do have to extend some credit out to him! lol But I do appreciate the support greatly! 😃

And Aside from attack on Titan, I definitely have watched KLK and am deep in the depths of BnHA as we speak lol. I"m planning to make a new video today actually, so hopefully I can get one up this afternoon! =3

Also, thank you for the luck! Hopefully something will strike soon! 😃

Ah...duh! I don't know why I didn't think your ex was taking the photos. I guess my head was thinking you were using the timer? I dunno, I'm weird sometimes.

8 hours ago, Ayumi_Chan said:

Hey guys! if you'd like to see any vlogs I put up, please feel free to follow my blog on here! =D

I'll go ahead and link you guys to it since I did just upload my first video. IT remains unlisted so please do not share this or put this out there. I ask this in good faith and hope you guys will respect that! Thank you! ❤️

Great video. I can really relate to the "a third of my life is gone, how much have I actually lived for me?" thing and just...general self-acceptance and self-love. I hope you get better at it too. :)