Hunter McGrady

Guest sonic88

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On August 30, 2017 at 3:55 PM, _bugbugbug said:

The thing I'm most curious about is how much of that weight she wanted to gain. Cause she was a lot smaller when she started as a plus size model. I'm curious if being fat (like BBW fat) is becoming so common it's just another 'look' and we'll see more and more models fatten themselves up to fill that niche. 

I would imagine if there is the  market for heavier plus size models (more like BBW's) gets more and more popular....either bigger women will come forward and potentially the models like Hunter won't be to concerned about there weight going up and just continue to enjoy life in excess and eventually keep getting heavier.  Both ways very much a + +  in my book.

Let's use Olivia Jensen for instance......she is Beautiful and she started to fill out...she had amazing attention....felt good about herself and as a result felt happy and ate and ate.....she gained more....obviously to all of us looked even better with the weight gain....also she seemed to get a lot of other admirers as well....boosting her happiness and ego even more.  She may have wanted to lose some weight but it just doesn't come off that easy ......her appetite and eating pattern really didn't want to change....so she felt pretty secure even though she got pretty heavy for her....but she felt confident with all the admirers.  She probably wanted to lose weight like all women do....but her lifestyle, eating and metabolism really were tough to change.....thus the weight staying on and looking Beautiful for an extended period of time.

• 1 month later...

She is definitely one big Beautiful Woman now!!!!

In the video I love that when she is walking out from her upper thigh to her knees her legs never stop touching and her upper thighs are rolling off one another....she is becoming one of the most Beautiful Fat women ever.....not quite there yet....but my fingers are crossed she keeps gaining more and more....because she will only get even hotter based on what I have seen with her recent gaining.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow....she has definitely gained a ton...good for her.  Her face is much fuller now...and well everything else is extremely full as well.  I think the Plus size market is definitely gaining some ground (pun intended).....with introducing some much heavier women.  Who know in a few years Hunter at her current size may be a small plus size model 😍

9 hours ago, xavierpp7 said:

I think her low was around 120 (that was before those ‘before’ pics above though). With her height I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s 275 in that recent video. She’s listed at 238 on her modeling profile and that weight is a couple years old and many pounds ago.

I agree...she definitely looks huge in that video....and she is a solid tall woman

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, getthick said:

Get yourself a girl who gains over 120 pounds for work.

Absolute Best post and best pics for this statement.  An FA’s dream their wife plus size model making money while she is fetting heavier and heavier and looking more beautiful by the minute.....never a shortage of God’s for this beauty.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 4/22/2020 at 3:34 PM, Curves-Lover said:

She is so cute and adorable on this photo it should be forbidden. That and her sheer size have me going.😍

I agree...best for me to describe it... Fat, soft in personality and vulnerable (in the best feminine sense)  all wrapped up into one.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this longer sundress look showing off the huge arms and filling up a lose style fitting dress.  

My wife tends to wears these longer sundresses all the time when she has packed on a bunch of lbs. Just adds to the sexiness trying to cover up all her sexy growing curves but has her beautiful fat & tan upper arms on display making me weak in the knees.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...