Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Ok i got one lol...

I been on vacation the last week at disney world, well anyways i was in my resort yesterday waiting for checkout and overheard these women talking about how much they have ate sense starting their trip and my god was i like this is too hot lol.. well one girl said " I had way to much to eat at the food n wine at Epcot i had to pop the ole button open" her friend was like " Oh yeah lol i hear you i undid my button after the 4th booth and flashed her belly" then i think either one of the moms in the group or family friend said " Burp i need to go put on my sweat pants i (burp again) had way way to many sweets today and my belly is to round for this outfit "  then i had to walk away to get my luggage to get on the Mears bus lol.. but my god i actually snapped a pic of one super cute 

20220521_143654.jpg

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, vlad2112 said:

I was Out with friends for some drinks on the beach last evening. There’s a sexy chubby friend who has gained quite a bit of weight recently. She has gone from chubby to fat in the last couple of years, with a big belly and big tits, very soft all over as she loves food and drink. She was wearing a nice summer dress that fitted very snugly and was too short because of how big her belly, boobs and ass have gotten. It was clearly bought before the most recent 20lbs. We were sitting on a picnic rug, and she was sitting with her legs a bit open and said jokingly “oh this dress is a bit short, you might be able to see my panties!”. But the thing was that her belly is so big that all you could see was the bottom of it hanging down so that it covered her panties completely. Can’t tell you how hot that was. 

I dont want to be that guy but have to ask 😆 do you have any pics of her ? 

full house whatever GIF

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

I was outside working on cleaning up the garage with my 4 year old son. We had walked across the street to chat with the neighbor girl. She's probably around 35 years old, 5'4"ish and I'd guess she weighs about 240 lbs. She always wears skin-tight leggings and form-fitting shirts. We're standing there chatting and my 4 year old says "do you have a baby?" She instinctively put her hand on her belly (which is quite large and sticks out a lot, honestly I wouldn't have been surprised if she answered that she WAS pregnant, but I was nonetheless petrified that my son said that 😅) and calmly answered that she has an 8 year old daughter that is at her daddy's house for the weekend. 

Close call, but funny and kinda hot at the same time. 

Kid is learning young ! Way to go son you make us all proud 😅😅😅

Ok guys i got a decent one for you..

I  routinely go up to my old work because its the  Is closest grocery store to me lol... So anyways me being me i chat with my friends when i go up and what not too see whats good so as i am doing some shopping i run into my old manager on that side. Now i know what your thinking if i go shopping there a lot wouldn't i see her before ? Actually she was put in another store from what i found out because they needed a Temp Produce and Grocery manager. But now she is back over here again. Too give you all an idea what she looks like i say she is 5'6 long brunette hair and aa for body she is round more round than when i worked their. I say she is easily tipping 260 lbs. Well anyways as I'm shopping i see her and we catch up for a few and i swear it was so freaking hot lol hahah... She legit told me working on this side by the bakery is taking a toll on my waist and then says with a laugh i couldn't even button my other pants today I'm getting so big and of course what do i do laugh in return and tell the woman you just love the baked goods like everyone else hahah... don't know if that was right to say but to hell with it ya only live once... And by a miracle she said yeah ain't that the truth. After that she walked or in my mind waddled away... 

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, King_Schultz said:

Noticed a former flirt is back in town. Even though I'm in a commited relationship now, it was great seeing "Jenny" again. Doesn't look a day over 25, yet she is turning 29 later in the year. Also: she has gained a lot the last four years. I assume she was about 350 while we were going on. She has passed 400 by now (she's tall too, about 5'10"). I met her in the grocery store on Saturday. I couldn't believe how fat and beautiful she looks. I also noticed what she was buying: snacks, pasta, Pepsi and more snacks. I had to say "you look amazing" and she just smiled: "my guess is you think the extra pounds is what makes me amazing, right?". I blushed. I also noticed how form fitting her blouse was. This is probably one of those that are called oversized, but it certainly wasn't oversized to "Jenny". She was wearing a pair of jeans that really showed off her massive butt and tighs. Clearly, snacks are contributing to her even larger figure. I've been on a few dinner dates with her, and I have seen how much she is able to eat. God. What a sight. I hope she finds someone who really appreciate such a beautiful woman.

Dude you probably wouldnt but do u have pics of this amazon lol... sounds freaking hot 😆