What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

Yes I did actually, hahaha I'm so full too. 

I had steak and veggies with creamy garlic prawn sauce, then chocolate cake and cream.

This plate was huge too, and the steak was 3/4 the size of the plate.  So so happy and full. I actually took a photo of it, as it was incentive for me to eat it all, because I didn't think I could.  But I did. :)

This is what happens when I am happy.  LOTS OF PHOTOS ;)

Sorry not much belly in this yellow dress, but I love it. :)

ALL THESE PHOTOS ARE FOR JOE <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Wow, you in that yellow dress is just about the sexiest thing I've ever seen!  Your gain is the most awesome one I've seen, and hopefully you are just at the beginning!

• Curvage Model

Starting to look like your hip measurement would now out do your bust. Your gain is becoming spectacular, particularly how big your bottom is getting and that belly of yours.

Yeah I really need to do some new measurements.  Its been a month since I've taken them,  I've been thinking about that today.

Guest Kenneth

Ni Ki there is nothing i love seeing more than a woman who let her self go to the point of where the belly covers the private area!

Just think if you ever wanted to post a video you can do it nude and not have to worry about it!!  ;D