What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• Curvage Model

Something I'm wondering is: do big boobs run in your family?  ;)

No my mother, sister, and grandmother have A cup boobs, but my great grandmother had big boobs I think.

I was being bored today and was lying on the couch, I picked up my bra that I had taken off and put one cup over my face and it was as big as my face. omg haha

No my mother, sister, and grandmother have A cup boobs, but my great grandmother had big boobs I think.

Did you have big boobs at an early age?

I was being bored today and lying on the couch.  I picked up my bra that I had taken off and put one cup over my face and it was as big as my face. omg haha

I'd like to have seen that. ;D

• Curvage Model

Did you have big boobs at an early age?

I'd like to have seen that. ;D

I think I may take a photo of that, I said to my bf that I would take one for him.

No I had B cup boobs before I was pregnant with my first and only child, I breast feed for two years, after that my boobs remained E cups. Since I've been gaining weight they have increased nearly 3 cup sizes.

No I had B cup boobs before I was pregnant with my first and only child, I breast feed for two years, after that my boobs remained E cups. Since I've been gaining weight they have increased nearly 3 cup sizes.

So your boyfriend knew what he was doing when he made that bet. ;D

• Curvage Model

So your boyfriend knew what he was doing when he made that bet. ;D

I don't think he did, it was just all about the boobs, and he was a lover of skinny models, now he is a lover of HUGE women and will not go back. He loves women over 400lbs.  I think it has worked out better for both of us.  I'm glad he dared me, I'm sure the hell know he does too.  Plus he is a boobs man and he is loving my boobs atm. :)

I don't think he did, it was just all about the boobs, and he was a lover of skinny models, now he is a lover of HUGE women and will not go back. He loves women over 400lbs.  I think it has worked out better for both of us.  I'm glad he dared me, I'm sure the hell know he does too.  Plus he is a boobs man and he is loving my boobs atm. :)

TBH, I don't quite understand how a lover of skinny models could become a lover of huge women so quickly, but I was referring to your boobs anyway. However, I'm certainly not complaining.

I was being bored today and was lying on the couch, I picked up my bra that I had taken off and put one cup over my face and it was as big as my face. omg haha

Is it weird that I want to see that?

Guest Peace_Fr0g

Damn you're looking sexy. Can't wait until a video is up :) - I'm 100% positive your body in motion will crash the site haha :P

Hi Ni Ki,

Its great to see you here on curvage. Been following your sexy gain on FF, you are truly a sexy lady. Good luck on reaching your target. Love your pics.