Tamara Lynn Chambers - Cute, chubby, funny, talented...what more could you want?

Duke Nukem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some more recent photo posts via Twitter.

Caption: "Playing @FallGuysGame with @HeatherReusz and Ike. COME HANG OUT!" (08/04/20):

1.jpg

Caption: "Hot sauce and Fortnite with cars, and @HeatherReusz OH MY! Come join us!" (08/05/20):

2.jpg

3.jpg

Caption: "Moved on to Resident Evil 3! Come watch as I get scared and spiced!" (08/05/20):

4.jpg

Caption: "Finding a see through, dark purple body stocking was very difficult but now I’m one step closer to being Punchline for the cons that’ll happen in ten years!" (08/08/20):

5.jpg

Caption: "Fortnite with @HeatherReusz. Come join us (08/11/20):

6.jpg

Caption: "Cozy, spicy day on twitch! Come hang out with me." (08/12/20):

7.jpg

Caption: "I’ve wanted this hair/have told everyone I’ve come into contact with that I’ve wanted this hair since high school. And now I have it. Thank you for listening to me talk on and on about it and thanks for the tips @bradmondonyc #roguecosplay" (08/14/20):

9.jpg

Caption: "I’m freaking out about this rogue hair" (08/14/20): 

10.jpg

Caption: "Yes, I filmed my Shrek 2 video dressed as Rogue and yes, I took cute screen shots." (08/14/20):

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

19 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Here are some more recent photo posts via Twitter.

Caption: "Playing @FallGuysGame with @HeatherReusz and Ike. COME HANG OUT!" (08/04/20):

1.jpg

Caption: "Hot sauce and Fortnite with cars, and @HeatherReusz OH MY! Come join us!" (08/05/20):

2.jpg

3.jpg

Caption: "Moved on to Resident Evil 3! Come watch as I get scared and spiced!" (08/05/20):

4.jpg

Caption: "Finding a see through, dark purple body stocking was very difficult but now I’m one step closer to being Punchline for the cons that’ll happen in ten years!" (08/08/20):

5.jpg

Caption: "Fortnite with @HeatherReusz. Come join us (08/11/20):

6.jpg

Caption: "Cozy, spicy day on twitch! Come hang out with me." (08/12/20):

7.jpg

Caption: "I’ve wanted this hair/have told everyone I’ve come into contact with that I’ve wanted this hair since high school. And now I have it. Thank you for listening to me talk on and on about it and thanks for the tips @bradmondonyc #roguecosplay" (08/14/20):

9.jpg

Caption: "I’m freaking out about this rogue hair" (08/14/20): 

10.jpg

Caption: "Yes, I filmed my Shrek 2 video dressed as Rogue and yes, I took cute screen shots." (08/14/20):

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

The most cutest and chubbiest Rogue 😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...