Jennifer Lopez

Guest AbeVanHelsing

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You're getting fat
On 1/3/2020 at 2:05 PM, bellymon said:

it's so funny 20 years ago she had the biggest ass in the business and now she just seems like a normal woman with some slightly above average thiccness. Next to people like Nikki Minaj and Kim Kardashian her ass looks almost looks small

That's because those asess are NOT real.

On 1/3/2020 at 5:05 AM, bellymon said:

it's so funny 20 years ago she had the biggest ass in the business and now she just seems like a normal woman with some slightly above average thiccness. Next to people like Nikki Minaj and Kim Kardashian her ass looks almost looks small

different strokes for different folks, but in this case i prefer quality (J-Lo) over quantity (Minaj, KardASSian, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Суперкубок пройдет совсем скоро. Одной из звезд этого мероприятия была Дженнифер. На пресс-конференции она блеснула глубоким декольте, и предстоящее объявление Pepsi покажет ее пышную и большую задницу в обтягивающих обтягивающих белых джинсах. Реклама Pepsi будет выпущена очень скоро.

1572059871_3.thumb.jpg.52f6ab9c1d039ba04277fc3c4fa6de42.jpg

кубок.jpg

кубок2.jpg

Here's a video of Jennifer and Shakira performing. What I can say is that everything is bright, colorful, epic and gives you the opportunity to see in detail the beautiful female body, its mobility and flexibility. Jennifer is good-at her age, she looks great. She is at the peak of her fitness and fame. The way she moves her body seductively is amazing. One moment of climax is worth it! Jennifer and Shakira turn to the stadium with their legendary Asses and shake them!) Now I will wait for Pepsi ads).

кубок12.jpg

кубок13.jpg

кубок14.jpg

Well,as part of the super bowl, a Pepsi ad with Jennifer was released. Honestly,I expected more from advertising. As they say-waiting is always more pleasant than the result. Briefly, Jennifer chases a robber around the hotel who stole her cocktail. Jennifer has a good figure, but something in the ad was missing in my opinion.
Alas-I will have to post a link to a foreign site-I have not found this video on the network yet.
As a bonus, a few more photos from the super bowl.The photo of Jennifer touching Shakira's thigh is very tempting. She assesses Shakira's chances with her by elasticity. Sorry Shakira, chances are low).
And of course the legendary twerk together is also worth highlighting).

https://vk.com/videos-26488?z=video-26488_456242667%2Fclub26488%2Fpl_-26488_-2

кубок15.jpg

кубок16.jpg

кубок17.jpg

кубок18.jpg

кубок19.jpg

кубок20.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...