Kitty's Zipper Breaks! Trying On Old Jeans Pt.1

$4.99

(11 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

As requested, kitty try's on the pair of size 13 jeans that used to fit her. These jeans are high waisted fashion nova jeans in size 13...only problem is, Kitty's not a size 13 anymore, she's graduated to a size 16 in jeans. 

Kitty takes out her old jeans in the first time in months, she was requested to make a video of her attempting to try them on. She pulls the jeans up onto her legs and automatically knows this is going to be an issue, the fabric binds her together like a corset and she can hardly move. Watch as she jumps and wiggles trying to attempt to put her jeans up over her hips. She's out of breath as she has struggled a great bit with trying these on, she then attempts to button and zipper the jeans but she discovers she made the zipper break! The bottom to these jeans can hardly button either. She still attempts to model the jeans that she can hardly walk in..her thighs are rubbing together, she looks like a stuffed sausage all while her belly is pleasing to be let free as you can see the button is about to pop as well. This is definitely the last time she'll be able to wear these jeans, if she would just stop eating all that junk food, her belly & booty would stop expanding! ...but that'll never happen 😋🐷💕 Enjoy this part 1 of a 2 part series, in my next video I will be trying on more pants that dont fit and show you just how much I've gained, nothing fits me anymore! Part 2 coming soon! 💕

20200327_101141.thumb.jpg.5581c13dbc2c1590f8a86140bdf316ca.jpg

R.I.P Fashion Nova jeans 💕

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.