5 Kilos of rice with 2 liters of coke (breaking my past records)

$9.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Many of you challenged me to make this video, surpassing my past records of eating rice and today I decided to make this video with a lot of love for you 😍

Believe me, I had never eaten as much rice as I did in this video and it was exciting to force my stomach to stretch more and more so that it could fit every last grain and all the Coca Cola 🥵 If you want to see me eat until I can't take it anymore, then this video is perfect for you ❤️  The burps that came out of me were huge haha I looked like a trucker after drinking beer 🤣

You will be surprised to see that heavy and huge mountain of rice disappear after each bite 😏🙊

YOU DEFINITELY CAN'T MISS THIS VIDEO AS IT HAS SEVERAL SURPRISES ❤️ 

This video includes: stuffing, chugging, a lots of big burps, me with a huge belly full of 5 kilos of rice and 2 liters of coke😯

❤️ Buy this video and help me continue eating in large quantities and continue to make me fatter ❤️

This video has no cuts or edits, it is a 100% real video, I hope you enjoy it 🥰

image.jpeg

Other Files from Yury potbellied

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Me encanta como tu siempre come a su limite, bien video como siempre. ¿Podrías hacer un video mirando hacia el frente de la cámara en lugar de hacia el costado?

Link to review
darkwarrior

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I do wish you'd been able to finish, even if it took another hour of "just one more bite...".  But I appreciate that you ate until you were completely stuffed.  Did the rice bloat you up further afterwards?

You need to repeat this meal once a week until you can finish the whole thing and lick the platter clean.  Then it will be time to up the goal to 6 kilos of rice :)

Link to review