18 Screenshots

About This File

You asked for it! Tamale has been over indulging during this holiday period and it's time she try on her old pants.

These pants have been sitting in her closet begging to be tried on, Tamale has been putting it off as these were all her 'fat pants' and if she's outgrown them there's no hiding how big she's gotten. 

With each pair the task becomes harder and harder, she's panting and out of breath just trying to get them buttoned!

Will the buttons hold for much longer? Probably not if she keeps eating like this through Christmas!

In this super fun video you get to see tamale try on all her old jeans and pants, her butt is on show as she laugh and chats about her experience and how thick her thighs have been getting. Not one to miss if you're a fan of struggling with tight clothes! 

As always, reviews and feedback are appreciated and essential. Tamale always replies ❤️

Other Files from HotTamale

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andy SNk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's always fun to see a chubby girl have problems with her clothes. 🤩🤩

Everything seems to indicate that the Christmas holidays will end up beating those pants, I can't wait to see what Christmas is about, this is a little preview of what's to come 😍

Remember to eat Menudo and lots of tacos on your vacation ❤️

Link to review
meon

Awesome video, you have to see this video

Keep growing

Response from the author:

Thank you ! I’m so glad you liked the video. 
do you have anything you’d like to see me do more of next time? 🥰

Link to review
Jordan

Love the video can wait to see you remake this video and pop the button on each pair of pants happy holidays 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Response from the author:

I’m clinging on to these pants I’ll try them again, maybe by summer they’ll give up 🐷

Link to review

Join at @HotTamale trying on jeans in this workout sorry 😂 outgrown jeans vid. Even her floor is creaking under the strain of her thanksgiving feasting 🐷. It’s the gut that really stops these jeans fitting the brown jeans 🤣🤯 it really shows how much you have been stuffing 😍. Damn even your favourite jeans didn’t fit 😮. Plenty of jiggling, wobbling and getting very out of breath 😮‍ in this vid oh and not forgetting your 🍑 it definitely has also grow a lot. Hearing your muffin top really straining those jeans you can really hear it wanting to break. I think you should try them on again after Christmas/new year to burst the button. Make sure you check out this hot 🥵 new vid from tamale. 

Link to review