13 Screenshots

About This File

Hot Tamale has RUINED her body. 

Looking her biggest yet in this 20 min epic stuffing, her body is a far cry from what it once was. Long gone are the days spent in the gym, her only cardio is lifting pastry after pastry into her mouth. The muscles are gone, alls that's left now is blubber and cream. 

When Tamale sees a challenge she goes all in. After waking up with only one thing in mind, watch as she continues to stuff herself with huge rich cream filled eclairs. As each one goes down, the reality sets in. The challenge gets harder and harder, but she didn't want anyone else in the bakery to have any.

Watch her fill her ultimate fantasy of eating an entire bakeries fresh stock put out to last a days worth of customers. 

She jiggles and moans her way through, this one is not to be missed. 

How big will she be by the end?!

AS ALWAYS, FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS ARE ESSENTIAL AND  APPRECIATED. TAMALE ALWAYS REPLYS ❤️

Edited by HotTamale

Other Files from HotTamale

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RandomTask

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hoooo leeee smooookessss. HotTamale is unbelievably hot, she's about everything you could hope for in a non-natural feedee, and then again it's almost amplified hotness because she is really enjoying herself through this video  visually and audibly, like she has little moans through this as she indulges, oof. Also, I have to say, without even seeing her upper face, you can tell HotTamale is very hot, and her voice and personality fortify this sentiment. It's hot to see any girl get fat, but HotTamale performs so perfectly that it leaves me anticipating more. Well done. God damn you're fattening up beautifully.

Link to review
mj3200

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

HotTamale is exactly right! She is looking stunning in this video and her friendly personality shines right through. As far as demolishing the eclairs goes her appetite has grown inline with her glorious gain.

This is a great video to add for any connoisseur of our trade. GET IT!

Link to review
gr1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loving to be able to see you playing with your (so fast) growing belly. I enjoyed the talk and you describing how big you are getting. I am excited to watch your grow if you continue eating like this. You are going to use pictures from this video as "before" in no time. I love your personality and enthusiasm! Keep up the good work!

Link to review