8 Screenshots

About This File

Hot Tamale loves to get stoned.

Back when she was a professional dancer with her lean and toned body she used to take edibles and then sit around and eat everything she had in the house, that habit has stayed with her only now those snacks have started to catch up  

Watch in this video as she gets the munchies and stuffs herself on the floor in her usual outgrown workout gear. You can see just how much she's grown since she was active and fit. Now all she cares about is stuffing her face, with pizza, chips, donuts, sweets and Mac and cheese. By the end of the video she's stoned and full. With plenty of chatting.

Happy 4 20 

IMG_2813.GIF

IMG_2814.GIF

IMG_2815.GIF

Other Files from HotTamale

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fattony20

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another fun stuffing vid from Hot Tamale!  I really liked watching her bounce around from treat to treat, you can tell she's a real snack fiend 😄  

My favorite part though was when she picked up her first donut, there's this moment of hesitation where you can tell she's thinking to herself "am I really doing this?" Then a smirk crosses her face and she gives into her greedy feedee desires.  

If you do buy this, absolutely watch it to the end. Tamale stands up and gives a good look at the damage.  I gasped a bit at how much her belly was bulging 

Link to review
Guest Paulmills101

Very fun very soft greedy gal 

love a stoner pig

Link to review

Here HT gets her munchies on with quite a variety of foods (The reveal of a certain 'Flamin' Hot' item was particularly fitting). She eats away at her feast with lots of jiggling and chatting throughout the video. She really gives off the vibe that she would be a fun hang!

Towards the end she slows down as she starts to feel 'more stuffed', but she soldiers on nonetheless! You've gotta admire the commitment. She also mentions wanting to finish a dozen donuts in one sitting eventually; this was definitely good practice.

Link to review
BMoney

People shouldn't be sleeping on this video. HotTamale wolfs down a wide variety of delicacies as she continues to show off her effervescent personality... along with show off and even shake her expanding curves. No complaints or even suggestions whatsoever from me.

Link to review