My pink sexy lingerie 🌷

$5.99

(7 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This video contains only music as audio I do not speak! 

I hadn't thought of making a video today, I just opened the drawer, saw my favorite lingerie, full of pink laces and..surprise! My belly got too big for it and even my boobs!! it looks like nothing can contain my fat!! if you want to see some bursting curves and lots and lots of fat  this is the video for you!!! 😍 I'm such a greedy piggy and that's the result. Do you like it?

Edited by Wendy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sixstrings

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It’s incredible how wendy outgrew this lingerie in such short lenght of time!!! Her fat is literally spilling over everywhere🥰🥰🥰 this lingerie has gotten tight very quickly🥵

Response from the author:

Thanks Thank You GIF by Priooor

Link to review
Johnwick2626

INCREDIBLE!! Love the little piece of belly hanging out really adds so much! Love the parts where you suck in and out more. (Would also love a sitting down video sometime;)) keep up the gr8 work

Hallmark Ecards Thank You GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Link to review
pippol8

This video is by far the sexiest of Wendy's! Her big boobs rest on her huge tummy that bulges out of her lingerie. Wendy plays with her tummy and her big boobs, shows us her back rolls and puts a finger in her deep and tight navel shaking her belly. Really awesome! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Flower Pot Thank You GIF by Hello All

Link to review
FatLover76

FANTASTIC. Another fantastic video for a super Bbw. How can describe something that is over the perfection? While i'm watching this video i think that you are a super sexy pig girl. 😃 A round belly... a big boobs and a body over every dream. 😍 Wendy i love you and i hope to meet you in my dreams. 💜💜

Thanks Thank You GIF by curly_mads

Link to review
snappishkebab

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Una delicata melodia vi accompagnerà in una soave danza. Una lingerie molto stretta risalta nel migliore dei modi le morbide e sensuali forme della Wendy che, con tanta eleganza e fascino,ci mostra con orgoglio i risultati dei suoi progressi. Ne resterete tutti incantati!

Thanks Thank You GIF by @InvestInAccess

Link to review
joebu8453

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

A nice, short video.  Obviously, Wendy’s belly hang deserves the five stars I’m leaving, as the lingerie does a great job of showcasing how beautiful Wendy’s body has become with her gain.

A note about the music: It wasn’t what I would have expected as background music to such a sensual video. I eventually turned off the sound, as I found it distracting. 

Happy Thank U GIF

Link to review