Super tight jeans and fat hungry belly 🐷

$10.99

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hi again! In the last months this clothes have gotten so tight and small! I have gained weight again! OMG, I got so fat! The jeans are very uncomfortable and shirt can cover my fat belly... What is happening?😲
I'm so hungry ALL THE TIME and I start eat some snacks during this video and drink some coke and Dr.Pepper -my ballooning belly is SO happy about that!🐷

In this video.. I squeeze my ballooning body while eating,
talking about how much a adore being a good pig
and fantasizing about getting much bigger....🐽

A lot of belly play and fat chat on this video! Between bites I rub, jiggle, and play with my swollen belly in all different positions. My belly button looks so small right now!
I love how noticeably fatter I'm getting already
😍 

Different angles - standing and sit down = the result is the same... I'm such a fat piggy 🥰💗

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest adventure_complex

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love it 😍😍 can't wait for your next video 💕

Response from the author:

Cat Thank You GIF

Link to review
FatLover76

Wow. A fantastic video for the sexyest BBW. How can describe a perfect Girl? I don't have enough words. Every second of this video is magic. The Body of this model is ..... fantastic...... over the perfection....... but the fat belly is my preferred part..... i love it...... so sexy....... i love you.

Thank You So Much Love GIF by BrittDoesDesign

Link to review
snappishkebab

Un grandioso video diviso in due parti tutte da gustare fino all'ultimo secondo.

Non mi dilungherò sulla descrizione del video perché la bravissima Wendy ci ha pensato,fornendo a tutti noi una trama dettagliata ed estremamente invitante (trovatela su Curvage un'altra così attenta e preparata nel presentare le sue clips).

Da grandissimo suo ammiratore quale sono, noto che la Wendy sta ingrassando video dopo video e le sue forme sono sempre più tonde,grasse e....ammalianti!

Nella prima parte del video è meravigliosa vederla distesa sul suo divano,gustandosi la sua coca e pizza.

Si vede che,prima o dopo,quella pancia va liberata dalla tortura del bottone dei jeans e,quando lo slaccia....che meraviglia!

Con un'abile posizione di camera si ammira quanto la trippona della Wendy sia un'autentica collina di ciccia! Non si intravede un muscolo o un osso: è tutto un flusso di lardo che risulta solido come un grosso budino....ed è tutto meraviglioso da vedere!

Vari i tentativi di riallacciare i pantaloni,sia da seduta che in piedi,ma appare pressoché utopica la missione tanto è il muro di ciccia che si oppone ai jeans.

Anche nella seconda parte sono tantissimi i momenti davvero deliziosi.

Ci sarà un urletto di dolore causato da qualcosa di facilmente....immaginabile e una simpatica descrizione di come si senta la nostra Wendy con una bella panciona piena di cibo.

Se ha mangiato nella prima parte si terrà a digiuno nella seconda? mmmmh....non penso!

Sempre,nella seconda parte possiamo ammirarla in piedi e si nota che questa pancia è proprio cresciuta....ma non solo( ci sarà una lattina a farvelo capire).

Insomma,un video imperdibile!

Wendy è sempre più bella ed è felicissima di tutti i kg che ha messo su!

La sua ciccia è sempre più magnetica e affascinante e lei carica i video di pathos e di sensualità.

Quindi....la migliore in assoluto! E non finirà di stupirci!

Happy Love You GIF by Simian Reflux

Link to review
sixstrings

Such a damned hot vid!!! Wendy is getting bigger and bigger by the months!!! She is totally out of control and the results are clearly visibible…can’t imagine how big she will get in the future, her gluttony is unstoppable!!! 

Thanks Thank You GIF by 大姚Dayao

Link to review
1mini1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! Wendy has really made a beautiful video here.

Loving Wendy's growing curves and shape, her belly is really looking super sexy and Wendy's love handles and hips are widening just beautifully. Wendy's skin tone is just beautiful and those growing plush arms are looking super hot too as is Wendy's upper body shape and size.

Well if you can eat all day Wendy, I would certainly feed you all day and soothe your growing curves simultaneously, long may the growing continue.... a very super hot video....😋😍

Happy Thank U GIF by Susanne Lamb

Link to review
Gurulove

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hottest video ever!! I love it 🥰🥰🥰 she is super fat and sexy... out of control gaining pig!🐷my kind of girl!!

beauty and the beast cooking GIF

Thanks Thank You GIF by Pusheen

Link to review