Bikini & swimsuit try on 👙

$9.99

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Here is so hot! Tha'ts why I decided to try on my bikinis and swimsuit to go to the beach BUT.. unbelievable! they are so small and tight! I didn't think i had gained so much weight like a pig!! i'm a such a fatty!!

💗💗
If you like to see a fat girl in too small bikinis.... then this video is for you 

Enjoy!

Wendy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sixstrings

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

After tight spring clothes now it’s the turn of tight bikinis…well the difference it’s unbelievable, wendy has gotten much fatter than last summer, her sexy curves are literally expanded! Enjoy the results of fall/winter gluttony…oooooooooh wendy you drive us crazy😘

Response from the author:

Happy Thank U GIF

Link to review
Johnwick2626

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The most incredible video I’ve seen, the side view and especially when you suck in and suck out from the side I’ve watched that part like 9

times the distance your belly comes out over your belly is magnificent 

Thank U GIF by chiara

Link to review
NorthernWizard

It's clear to see that Wendy has definitely gotten very fat by this point, but the skimpy nature of swimwear leaves it all on show. She's utterly massive. Too big for the frame in many occasions and what you can see is massive, jiggly and doughy. There's a great variety of swimwear, none of them fit, but they're all too small in their own way. This is an amazing video

Thanks Thank You GIF by Priooor

Link to review
FatLover76

Super super sexy. I have no words to describe this video. Every Thing is perfect. A big and soft boobs..... perfect...... a fat (in every video more fat) and round belly and a fantastic ass. I would be touch and kiss you every thing. I love you. You are my segret dream.

Thanks Thank You GIF by j.pictures

Link to review
In Love With Bellies

Wow you have gained so much beautiful weight since last time, my lower jaw instantly dropped when i saw this ! 😍 Your bikini body looks more beautiful than ever ! All your gorgeous rolls are popping out of your bikinis now ! That's the best way a bikini can fit in my opinion and you love it so much 🥰

This video is also really relaxing 😊

You are a beautiful fattie ! ❤️ Keep enjoying life and yourself 🥰

Thank U Laughing GIF by Pusheen

Link to review
Gurulove

Wendy you are so sexy. I love how in this video you can see different angles/bikini types. Super hot❤️ and super fat. I love you🐷please keep growing

Hallmark Ecards Thank You GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Link to review
joebu8453

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Every suit does a magnificent job of accentuating Wendy’s belly. The cow print was a fave!

GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Link to review